Men over X

archenemy

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bald=okay.

Short=ugh, I hate to say it, that's a tough one for me. Are we perhaps genetically programmed on that one? I've tried to overlook the short, but really can't. Actually, I guess I DO overlook the short, because, well it's easy to overlook them, they being short and all.

Bald=okay.

Short=ugh, I hate to say it, that's a tough one for me. Are we perhaps genetically programmed on that one? I've tried to overlook the short, but really can't.

I think much of what we look for in a partner is highly influenced by the society we live in, and some by biology. Not all, but quite a bit, I'd bet.

Personally, I go for the man with a magic tongue every time.

Sorry, but I'm already spoken for, but should I ever be turned out on my ear I'll post my availability.

Just another old guy who was always naturally inclined to use his head to take down an obviously superior force...

So they did these studies, see, and they were all scientific and shit, and they claim babies shown very symmetrical faces and not so symmetrical faces and etc. etc. tended to be drawn to the symmetrical faces.

The fellow above has a face that seems pretty symmetrical, so babies must love him then.

My point is that even unsymmetrical faces deserve love, that's all.

So they did these studies, see, and they were all scientific and shit, and they claim babies shown very symmetrical faces and not so symmetrical faces and etc. etc. tended to be drawn to the symmetrical faces.

The fellow above has a face that seems pretty symmetrical, so babies must love him then.

My point is that even unsymmetrical faces deserve love, that's all.

That combover is asymmetrical, though. yoda.gif

Personally, I go for the man with a magic tongue every time.

Sorry, but I'm already spoken for, but should I ever be turned out on my ear I'll post my availability.

Just another old guy who was always naturally inclined to use his head to take down an obviously superior force...

But can you breathe through your ears Joseph? Sign of a true master, this is yoda.gif

No, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be engaged at all times in a multi-disciplinary way while otherwise pressing in on more sanguine soliloquies...

Whoa, dude. You're sounding like Dechristo! Talk plain English, yo.

No, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be listening to her breathing and stroking her thighs while your lips, tongue, mouth, nose, and hands are otherwised occupied driving her over the rapidly vibrating edge of a sensual meltdown...

No, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be engaged at all times in a multi-disciplinary way while otherwise pressing in on more sanguine soliloquies...

Whoa, dude. You're sounding like Dechristo! Talk plain English, yo.

No, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be listening to her breathing and stroking her thighs while your lips, tongue, mouth, nose, and hands are otherwised occupied driving her over the rapidly vibrating edge of a sensual meltdown...

Oh my goshhhh... sigh. Now there's a real man.