hyalite

powderhound

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Not just 'starting to' wink.gif Many North/East facing climbs are a GO- Stuff like Cleo's, Thrill is Gone, and even Oosel Falls, Post Creek... If anyone from the west coast (right now I'm in Vancouver) is up for a week trip, I've places for us to stay and a 4wd waiting for us in Bozeman. Maybe sometime just at the beginning of the new year? The week before Christmas? The drive is a wee eight hours from Seattle, though once this guy Ted and I made it in seven by pissing in bottles...

we were hungover and i slept anyway. ok, i'll retract to a long nine. it flies quick with Steddy on the wheel... pointless debate, anyway-what's a couple of hours when you're out enjoying the real life? plan, too, a poach of the skiing at Lookout, and ski to/from Beehive if you're a mixed freak.

7 hours from Seattle to Bozeman? I call BS...

You've obviously never done it with McBee driving. cool.gif

It's 675 miles, 670 on I-90, and I've done it every time in 10 hours or less including a sit down dinner.

10 hours is a far cry from 7 hours man. That's another 200+ miles at interstate speed. I would agree ten is about average.