"Access Forum" : access restricted .

Fairweather

I challenge anybody to come forward who has tried to post there and not had their post approved... except for Dru. MattP doesn't approve post, Tim and I do. Most of the time I don't even look at the content of the message, again we are just trying to avoid spam and spray on the front of the site. If people are going to get so bent out of shape and not even bother to find out the real reason why things like this happen I suggest you get off the internet... STAT! BTW once we migrate to the new message board this "restriction" will be removed and everyone and their delicate little lives can find something else to bitch about... like monorail taxes.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would think that if any forum on this site needed to be "open", it would be access. But it would seem that, once again, it is access that needs to be controlled.

Congrats. You now have a website - frequented by public land managers I might add - that can be used to promote (or limit) ideas, opinions, and concerns regarding access to our mountains. Who decides what concerns these land managers get to see? You? Your mods? Is this site open forum or advocacy?

Later.

Access is a constitutional right...for those who can afford it.

I would think that if any forum on this site needed to be "open", it would be access. But it would seem that, once again, it is access that needs to be controlled.

Congrats. You now have a website - frequented by public land managers I might add - that can be used to promote (or limit) ideas, opinions, and concerns regarding access to our mountains. Who decides what concerns these land managers get to see? You? Your mods? Is this site open forum or advocacy?

Later.

B...aka Fairweather...dude, take it easy, amigo. There are a lot of larger fish out there to fry...and Jon's explanation sounds reasonable. Why don't you call some buddies and you can slam some brews...or hit the rock gym and work out your agressions there. wave.gif