Bad Ideas

EWolfe

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably doesnt meet the crash test standards. It is imparative that we all drive huge fucking vehicles for our own safety, not to mention the fabulous gas mileage that keep us so dependent. I must admit, I'd be a bit nervous driving one of these on the interstate with a hummer breathing down my neck hellno3d.gif

Wilst travelling to the 'ham on my moto, Ive caught some pretty stiff winds ripping through the skagit valley, just north of burlington that would put this thing on its roof. You guys seem to know quite a bit about this little bundle of joy, any gvw figures?

Wilst travelling to the 'ham on my moto, Ive caught some pretty stiff winds ripping through the skagit valley, just north of burlington that would put this thing on its roof. You guys seem to know quite a bit about this little bundle of joy, any gvw figures?

Not sure what the gvw is but here is an interesting link to a crash test video. Just let the first ad play through.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5217861/