Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

robert_rogoz_photo.jpg

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw once:

"I may be fat, but you're ugly, and I can lose weight."

grin.gif

That bumper sticker sums this right up:

SEATTLE, WA - Surprising results for polling earlier this week indicate just how much a person's weight may indicate if they are perceived as "pretty" or "ugly". In studies conducted late in 1999 respondents were asked to compare two subjects and decided which was "less ugly than the other". Glassgowkiss(Subject A) was found marginally less ugly than the pre-subway-diet-jared-guy, by a margin of 58% to 42%.

In the latest study the glasgowkiss was again compared, but this time to new-and-improved-subway-diet-jared. The main variable of change, of course, was Jared's impressive wegiht loss. In the new study, Jared mops up over 92% of the overall vote. His support crossed many demographic lines and, in fact, lost only two deliniated categories to glassgowkiss. The only demographic groups that preferred glassgowkiss to jared were Gay foreign war veterans and a small geographicaly distinct group near Ecumclaw, WA.

His support crossed many demographic lines and, in fact, lost only two deliniated categories to glassgowkiss. The only demographic groups that preferred glassgowkiss to jared were Gay foreign war veterans and a small geographicaly distinct group near Ecumclaw, WA.

yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif