Spray Needs You

olyclimber

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not write TR's, they are ghey.

I think we can safely surmise my head has already been cracked.

not all ropes are lame. some have pretty real colors.

if you can send my proj, I will go away from here forever.

but I will take my bike too.

well shitz, i'd be willing to wager that i send your project before you send one of mine...

well shitz, i'd be willing to wager that i send your project before you send one of mine...

some killer 5.9 grid bolted test piece?

you're on your way sport. include more details and you'll be up to 1000 words in no time. How did you butt itch? Which cheek? What kind of beer did you use? Bottles or cans? Ingredients on the tacos? Use any hot sauce? Finger injury...did it cause you to epic on your problem? what brand/model of pad would you recommend for the problem? how did it feel to "crush"? Did you have a sense of fear at anytime that you would fail, and if so, when you overcame this strife, did you have a sense of elation? what was your total approach time? chalk or no chalk? scrubbing or no scrubbing? were you wearing a beanie? pachouli? what brand of bouldering wear? what is your self image?

wait. so you are advising fluff, fluff, fluff?

now I'm confused.

you said spray.

didn't I mention the soft tacos?

Right before the server went away today there was a reply in this thread by Peter Puget. Now it is gone. I had such a witty response, you guys would have been crapping your pants. But now...his post is gone. The post is still here in my head, waiting to be unleashed. Bring Peter Puget...you little beeyotch.

you're on your way sport. include more details and you'll be up to 1000 words in no time. How did you butt itch? Which cheek? What kind of beer did you use? Bottles or cans? Ingredients on the tacos? Use any hot sauce? Finger injury...did it cause you to epic on your problem? what brand/model of pad would you recommend for the problem? how did it feel to "crush"? Did you have a sense of fear at anytime that you would fail, and if so, when you overcame this strife, did you have a sense of elation? what was your total approach time? chalk or no chalk? scrubbing or no scrubbing? were you wearing a beanie? pachouli? what brand of bouldering wear? what is your self image?

wait. so you are advising fluff, fluff, fluff?

now I'm confused.

you said spray.

didn't I mention the soft tacos?

fucken amateur.

Right before the server went away today there was a reply in this thread by Peter Puget. Now it is gone. I had such a witty response, you guys would have been crapping your pants. But now...his post is gone. The post is still here in my head, waiting to be unleashed. Bring Peter Puget...you little beeyotch.

Oh! The angst of lost witty comeback! yellowsleep.gif

boxing_smiley.gif

some killer 5.9 grid bolted test piece?

yeah...one of those...so you gotten your feet off the ground?

well...let me explain...

Dufus say: My butt itch

Smartguy think: Hmmm...must be stuck on his v0-, moss ridden, slug-infested sit start, causing his over used fat ass to itch uncontrollably...

Smartguy say: Did dufus get feet off ground yet?

Dufus say: DUH...

Any questions, dufus? rolleyes.gif

--Smartguy

Now wander off to your wittle pebbles so you can CRUSH them, you bad ass, you! wave.gif

A few good men and women are needed for spray. Lately, all that has been posted is fluff, fluff, and more fluff. We need more:

• political arguments
  • Colorful and imaginative attacks
  • Moronic ramblings (example shown here) to rally the troops to attack
  • Climbing related spray

In short, we need you to fill in the blanks and make Spray good again. If you have a complaint, then don't just stand there, do something. If you're not a part of the solution, then you're a part of the problem. If you're not with us, you're against us. Its time to stand up in your cubicle and yell, I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

I am responding to your calling. I am trying!