It Would Be Impossible To Make News like This Up!

Dru

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've climbed Ben Nevis and the punter route on the west and northwest sides is a wide-ass trail; but I know it wasn't smooth. Rollerblading up it would look kind of funny over the sometimes rocky surface. But whatever floats your boat or rolls your wheels.

VANCOUVER/CKNW(AM980) - Vancouver city police officers will be talking about this call for a while.

Officers responding to a shots fired call last evening on Grant Street near Victoria, arrested a man carrying a sawed-off shotgun and a bag of pot.

When they searched the house, inside a closet they found....an alligator.

No word on why the man was keeping an alligator.

It's good to know that the alligator is now out of the closet.

Maybe I wore out my refresh button.

You cannot make another search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

You cannot make another search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes. cantfocus.gif

vagina dentata for real: the rapex anti-rape device

Rapex to the Rescue

Women wishing to ward off sexual assailants can look forward to a new form of protection: the Rapex condom. The anti-rape device, created by South African inventor Sonette Ehlers, is made of latex and is held firm by shafts of sharp barbs. The condom is inserted into a woman's vagina like a tampon; during penetration, the condom's burr-like teeth clamp down on the tip of the rapist's erect penis. To remove the device, the man must undergo surgery, which will alert hospital staff (and probably the police). "Nothing has ever been done to help a woman so she does not get raped, and I thought it was high time," said Ehlers. Critics caution the device could possibly escalate violent sexual assaults, and some lambaste the Rapex for being too barbaric.

I bet it's great for getting rid of a boyfriend you;'re bored of too. HCL.gifhellno3d.gif