Canada is so suck!

layton

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you need to see more places before you conclude that 'colorado sucks the most'. you're reminding of those people one meets who never seem to step foot out of the county they were born in....

You're right, i'm sure there are a lot more countries out there that suck also.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH.

just got back from my 4th visit to " North Mexico" in a week today. Hongcouver ain't so bad 'cept it could use a few interstates running through it to lighten the load.

Saw Fern climbing today. Gave her some relief aid packages. Lots of canandian crossing the border this morning into the states to get more supplies i assume.

After traveling with a Canadian and running into several more. I think they have good intentions. Maybe they just need some guidance.

Example of Packing

Tony_s_packing.sized.jpg

Example of Chosen transportation

floating_village.sized.jpg

And anyone that insists on wearing a helmet for jungle trekking???

21850008_G.sized.jpg

After being on the road a month, I wanted to have some "fun".. He found some locals to introduce me too. I decided to wait till I got back.

my_posse_attacks.sized.jpg

When your so called elected leader invades Iran("All options are on the table") and/or N.Korea and institutes the draft in a vain attempt to get more cannon fodder for his war machine, your "little buddy" Canada will open its arms and welcome you in.

You can then get a job at Tim Hortons slinging donuts and light up some BC Bud without fear of spending the rest of your life in jail due to archaic and drachonian drug laws. As you travel this fine, energy self sufficient country in pursuit of life, liberty and happiness, marvelling at abundant natural resources that have not been plundered and polluted by corporations backed by idoitic special interest groups, you'll realize what a unique place this land really is. As you settle down to a good nights sleep uninterrupted by a "Homeland Security" police raid or riot induced by an oppressed racial group spurred on by a fear mongering media, you'll wonder why you didn't apply for Canadian citizenship sooner. And besides those little Canadian flags that you sew on to your pack so you wont be mistaken for an American are easier to buy up here.

yellaf.gifthumbs_up.gif

...marvelling at abundant natural resources that have not been plundered and polluted by corporations backed by idoitic special interest groups...

Ahh, but since we've plundered and polluted all the easy stuff down here, we're now exporting our corporate philosophy and special interest groups! You're welcome!

I feel a close bond to my brothers to the north. It's those Oregonians that just give me a seriously weird vibe. cantfocus.gif It's like they really hate being that forgotten state between California and Washginton. smile.gif

Oregon sucks too, but at least their honest about who they are.

Colorado sucks the most, however.

How did you forget Utah? confused.gif

We have the electricity, the water, the natural gas, clean air, no fucking guns, no deficit, AND Alaska. We don't elect guys like Ronald Regan, or dweeby turds like george bush for ANYTHING. In fact most of our politicians can actually read.

I used to think that living next to the U.S. was akin to living beside a circus full of schizophrenic gun nuts, but after reading this forum for six months or so I am relieved to find that there are lots of very free thinking and forward looking individuals "down there", it is too bad that you are not counted in your election process. Come on guys get these fucking monkeys out of power get on with living free.

At least my brother didn't get his leg blown off defending some frat boys idea of global unification. I don't go around apoligizing for being from some place. While your at it quit putting Canadian flags on your luggage. I've never heard the term "ugly Canadian"