Bad First Dates

Kitergal

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if you're climbing with the opposite sex, say... Rainier, and staying at a camp at say... 10,000 ft. Now if you summit multiple times, from that 10k camp, without going below it... did you have a date AND summit? If it WAS a date, did you just have multiple dates? Would that be considered your 2nd and 3rd date, each coinciding with your 2nd and 3rd summit, if indeed you did consider it a summit?

yelrotflmao.gif

Well, it certainly seems like a whole lot of people know a whole lot more than me. While everyone else was getting it on in HS I was too preoccupied with school (yes I am somewhat of a nerd) so I would guess everyone else has at least 4 years more experience in that realm than I do. Plus, I get a lot of feedback like this from my girlfriends:

"You said WHAT to him!?"

"He said that? I can't believe you didn't KNOW it was a date!"

"How come you never told me you dated ____?" (More times than no, according to me we never dated.)

"You're so funny!" (in a, wow, what the heck were YOU thinking sort of way)

cantfocus.gif

And your asking a bunch of socially inept dirtbag climbers from nerd central USA for advice? yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Well, it certainly seems like a whole lot of people know a whole lot more than me. While everyone else was getting it on in HS I was too preoccupied with school (yes I am somewhat of a nerd) so I would guess everyone else has at least 4 years more experience in that realm than I do. Plus, I get a lot of feedback like this from my girlfriends:

"You said WHAT to him!?"

"How come you never told me you dated ____?" (More times than no, according to me we never dated.)

cantfocus.gif

And your asking a bunch of socially inept dirtbag climbers from nerd central USA for advice? yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Nope. Just trolling.

"You said WHAT to him!?"

cantfocus.gif

Hey, I'll take advice whenever I can get it (heeding that advice is another thing). fruit.gif Actually, on second thought, not looking for advice but insight into this whole whatchamacallit.

Hey, I'll take advice whenever I can get it (heeding that advice is another thing). fruit.gif Actually, on second thought, not looking for advice but insight into this whole whatchamacallit.

You aren't really suggesting that you can replace life's romantic experiences with bullshit postings on a climbing website, are you?

You aren't really suggesting that you can replace life's romantic experiences with bullshit postings on a climbing website, are you?

blush.gif GEEZ!! SORRY! I'm not looking to REPLACE anything, just passing the time on my lunch hour asking for people's opinions. Is that really so horrible??

If you have sex three times on one date, did you score three times?

Same person?

Did the "date" involve another person?

What if you suffer from a split personality?

At least you have a split. Work it, baby.

This is going to revert back into a discussion about cloven animals again, isn't it.

I went on a blind first date and the guy took me to a Britany Spears concert... he even had backstage passes. This is basically how the evening went - Im not kidding:

Him - "check out that girls (shes probably 14) skirt, shirt, legs, tits etc..."

Me - "Id rather not"

Him - "You wanna be my slave. Whips, chains, handcuffs..."

Me - "Your evil!"

Him - "can I hold your hand"

Me - "No Way!"

Him - "Im a good kisser"

Me - "Um, No."

And it was not Layton....

I went on a blind first date and the guy took me to a Britany Spears concert... he even had backstage passes. This is basically how the evening went - Im not kidding:

Me - "Id rather not"

Me - "Your evil!"

Me - "No Way!"

Him - "Im a good kisser"

Me - "Um, No."

OMFG!! That's bad!! Where do these men come from!!!

Me - "Id rather not"

Me - "Your evil!"

Me - "No Way!"

Him - "Im a good kisser"

Me - "Um, No."

OMFG!! That's bad!! Where do these men come from!!!

Your back door.