What's Your Value?

Toast

It's along story, but I'm being forced into getting some rental insurance. I need to value my possessions pathetic as they are. After getting all of my CD's cleaned out by a burglar the only things I own of any monetary value are a decent stereo, well used cookwear and camping/climbing gear. So my question is what's the average value of your average dirtbag climber, i.e. you wink.gif

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My agent said the "average" for somebody like me was about $30K. I don't know if that's high, low or about right.

Chris has a good point about upping the replacement value on Sporting Goods. I think that's 50% of my total net worth grin.gif

My agent said the "average" for somebody like me was about $30K. I don't know if that's high, low or about right.

Chris has a good point about upping the replacement value on Sporting Goods. I think that's 50% of my total net worth grin.gif

You might take a moment to add up your own stuff Toast, I bet if most of us did that, we'd be shocked. I suspect some of these folks have that much tied up in knicknacks. It's sure nice to have ins. when some jackass steals your stuff.