Wanted - Belayer!

carolyn

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you guys haven't even climbed Mount Rainier? That is what I thought. You just sit around on the Internet all day making fun of people.

rolleyes.gif

Ahhhh... c'mon. You're going to have to do better than this if you're trying to get the masses all hot and bothered around here.

we are just all gumbies who sit in front of our computers 24 hours a day, and like to say we climb so we can be cool...

I knew it! What a bunch of kids! Pathetic.

Yep, that's why all the trip reports are of places you've never heard of, which translates for you to anywhere outside the Land of 10,000 Geeks.

You fucker! You're the reason I'm wasting so much time this morning - you're just too funny! Thanks, you square-dickhead!

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, you can tell her that resetting her cookies isn't going to do any good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She may not feel the Earth move, but it'll still be good."

Esp if Layton performs one of his 33 "sure fire" recipes... laugh.gif

I thought so. Well, since no one wants to talk about climbing then I'm logging off.

If you're serious about climbing, and would like to climb Mount Rainier with me, then send me a message. I may check back into this site.