Wanted - Belayer!

carolyn

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sie sind von den Durch Mutation entstehende Variation Bergsteigern vom Land der Vulkane und der choss eingedrungen worden

I was so enthralled by their lederhosen discussion in german, thought we could start a similar discussion here.

foriegn men turn me on....

Damn, Marie...between this and the 'married/single' thread you do seem to been in heat.

reminds me of this joke my dad sent me this morning about life in Oklahoma:

The other day I was in the Quik Shop down on the corner and a local feral drove up in his pick up truck with his dog tied in the back. I noticed he took special care to park it under that big tree on the far side of the lot so that the dog was in the shade. While I was talking to the girl at the counter and the local was gathering up a Coke, etc. a deputy walked in and asked the local if he owned the dog in the truck and he said he did.

The officer said "Your dog's in heat" and the local insisted it was not as he'd parked in the shade. The deputy said "No, you don't understand, it wants bred" to which the local feral replied "Ain't hongry for no bread as I fed it some beef jerky about an hour ago".

The deputy, against his better judgement, tried once more by saying "Your dog wants sex!" The feral looked him right in the eye and said "Go ahead, I always wanted a police dog".

I love these locals and this red dirt, red frogs, and red ants.

I don't get it.....a police dog? huh???

and i'm not in heat..but thought I'd go with a sex/orgasm theme this week. Next week it'll be different. promise!

Sheesh... do we have to explain EVERYTHING to you?????

Ok... the 'sotan humor thing was a little subtle, but think about this one...

What would you get if a cop and a dog produced offspring?

You're welcome.

OK OK OK.

I can see that I wasn't specific enough as now I've muddled the issue further.

What would you get if a MALE cop and a FEMALE dog produced offspring.

OK OK OK.

I can see that I wasn't specific enough as now I've muddled the issue further.

What would you get if a MALE cop and a FEMALE dog produced offspring.

The offspring of a lion and a tiger are a liger if the mother is a lion, and a tigon if the mother is a tiger.

Therefore if you bred a dog and a cop, you'd get either a dop, or a cog. laugh.gif

and i'm not in heat..but thought I'd go with a sex/orgasm theme this week. Next week it'll be different. promise!

OMG..they have a picture of lady bugs humping on their gallery homepage! WOWSER!

.but I'll pay ya to fix up my yard...it'll only be a couple weeks worth of work...but at least it's something until you find a permenant job. I'll pay ya a set fee per project...so you can get it done anytime you want?!?

PM me if interested!!

foriegn men turn me on....

So what type of yard work are you talking about?