Kitergal

Single or Married  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Single or Married

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not so worried about me...but just trying to get better grips on the demographics of the site...you know, trying to help out the owners!! For marketing reasons...yeah yeah..that's it!! smile.gif

Thanks for think'in of me though!! I promise I'll publish the results!!

come on man there should be 6 cats:

male single gay,

male single hetro

male hitched (one way or another it doesn't really matter, jusyt consider this person off the marrket for the time being)

femal single bi,

female single hetro only,

and female hitched.

and thats all i need to know evils3d.giffruit.gif

it kinda sucks that you can take these surveys twice, once at work and once when you get home .... ya get a new IP address, ya get a new vote. rolleyes.gif I think it should be tied to login, not IP... or idunno, maybe it is, if you do indeed login. (i haven't logged in from work for about 6+ months) tongue.gif

just for the record, this here unmarried male voted twice in this survey ... any other repeat-voters?

wazzup.gifwazzup.gif

speaking of um... heh, heh ... repeat voters.

go Christine!!!! laugh.gifthumbs_up.gif

one vote per login, per IP. if you had an avatar you could have voted 4 times, not twice wink.gif

well, check this tho... at work today for the first time, I noticed something odd... the system admins must have been clearing cookies and shit like that, cuz for this one other website which I can usually stay logged into, I kept getting logged off... and with CC.com, i voted on that survey (like I said, w/o having logged in), and then surfed a little and then left CC.com, and IE, then came back to it 1/2 hr later, within same IE session, and it had either reset the IP or cleared cookies on me or someshit, cause I was allowed to vote again. (I didn't tho.) fuckin strange. confused.gifrolleyes.gif

I voted again tonite tho, so I could check the progress...

cantfocus.gif

I think the next pub club...should be a version of the dating game!! need 3 single male volunteers and a single women....then three single women volunteers and a male!

sooo..that's 4 single men, and 4 single women total!! The rest of us can be the active audience!! PM me if your interested!! I'll take the first 4 single's from each sex!!

no..I'm not serious...but I think this could be seriously fun if we all get drunk enough!!

anyone wanna help me think of questions?? try to make them climbing related and DIRTY!! FUN!!

PM me if interested!!

CC. Com version of dating game...UPDATE!!

I've got 3 guys and 2 gals interested already!! I need 1 more guy and 2 more gals!! C'mon!! Lots of drink'in, fun questions and it'll be a good time!!

I'm soo excited...this is gonna be super funny!!