hey shwankers are we having a PC

minx

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in! Don't forget It's getting nice enough to have an outside PC. The Ballroom or Necters in Fremont. Or some place closer to 520 for the Eastsiders, like the U district. I like the persomal pitchers at the Sloop but it's out of the way for some. I realy don't care, just throwing out ideas. Don't forget about Little Si!

Let's have a MinxClub! Let's everyone get our crunk on chez Minx!

w00t!

hey heY HEY now! i am a very particular minx. i don't crunk w/ just anyone. and certainly not at my chez. you're just going to have to take that kind of filth to the spray good grief. this is a nice respectable kind of forum and event. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifmushsmile.gif

How bout this Wednesday the 18th at the Big Time in the U District? Decent food and non smoking. Plenty of other places to eat on the ave. It conflicts with the Gator show but I'm not that interested in the big R. Or we could wait till next week.

We should save Golden Gardens till it's warmer and sunny.

The Big Time is sorta sucky (IMHO). But on the bright side, Wednesday night is NOT String Cheese Incident Night!

Such a negative post! But it just shows how much I'll go through to meet the wonderful people that make CC.com what it is! laugh.gif

Only two pages, and we're already settling on a place? However, this is some wonderful confusion lingering. For instance, is the pubclub this week, or next?

5/25 is the date for this one. feel free to start another one for this week. i'm just not sure i can make it this week.

My birthday is on the 24th. So if some of you beer drinkin' foos wanna buy me a round or three on the 25th, I won't keep my lips sealed. That is, if I'll be in town.

EDIT: happy birthday, karaokeclimber!!! birthday.gif

I see you've been reduced to begging for the karaoke mic. Well, we'll have to see what we can do here. I believe Klenke is calling for a karaoke pubclub!!!