seattle commie city

glassgowkiss

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or with Saddam Hussien's Republican Guard.

But are you sure they're commies? If they were commies then they would be all about sharing the road, comrade. Instead of a market driven traffic flow.

in what fucking utopia do you live in? commies and sharing? get off them drugs son is all i can say. communism is about control. and retaining power. share this moon.gif

Or with Saddam Hussien's Republican Guard.

But are you sure they're commies? If they were commies then they would be all about sharing the road, comrade. Instead of a market driven traffic flow.

in what fucking utopia do you live in? commies and sharing? get off them drugs son is all i can say. communism is about control. and retaining power. share this moon.gif

thanks for sharing that fruit.gif

well i am sure your vast experience of living in diffrent places and knowing the systems first hand makes you an expert in the subject matter. fuck off dolt.

Presumably, your own lack of experience would not allow you to reliably refute the point in question as well...