Bear v Shark

Squid

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You idiots! Don't you know that sharks and bears are "nature's best friends"?

I mean, space ghost did make a flippin documentary about it!

"Why do sharks explode? This is because sometimes their brains and sexual organs are made out of M-80's. Sometimes, to attract mates, a shark will explode. And sometimes they explode just to attract giant killer bees."

Transformers are giant robots with fucking lasers and shit. They'd totally whup G.I. Joe ass. Plus if you got the Insectacons in on that motherfucker it would be all over.

However the contructacons are mercenaries, and considering that GI-joe has govenment backing, they might enlist the constructacons to do some dirty work.

Transformers are giant robots with fucking lasers and shit. They'd totally whup G.I. Joe ass. Plus if you got the Insectacons in on that motherfucker it would be all over.

However the contructacons are mercenaries, and considering that GI-joe has govenment backing, they might enlist the constructacons to do some dirty work.

I hear the Constructacons are currently embroiled in a contentious lawsuit over a contract dispute regarding a home building project they did for a hedge fund manager from Vegas. So they might not be out of the picture until that whole thing pans out.

cause you posted to it BWAHAHAHA

Regarding the Constructicons: I totally agree unionized labor can be a pain, and that one guy who turns into a backhoe (I believe he is the right arm of Devastator?) is always bitching about RSI, threatening to sue. They are also decked out in a pansy neon green which pretty much negates any usefulness.

Where is care-a-lot

"Wherever good feelings are nurtured and shared! Care-a-lot is where the Care Bears live. It's a star-speckled, rainbow-trimmed, cotton candy, cloud world that's as brightly beautiful as a summer sunset and as snug and loving as a mother's hug. Care-a-lot is a child's weightless wonderland—a "positively anything's possible" kind of place and a perfect playland. In the heart of Care-a-lot is Care-a-lot Castle, where the Care Bears gather to help others. It's home to the "Hall of the Heart", a beautiful gallery where the Care Bears meet around a heart-shaped table.

Where's Care-a-lot? It's here, it's there, it's everywhere there are hearts that love and those who care!"

Like the carebears would ever leave such a wonderful place just to fight Strawberry Shortcake. PS, I think strawberry shortcake could probably take all of the Gobots combined. Gobots are about the worst thing ever (although I still watched there show to satisfy my cartoon addiction when the only alternative was Jem and the Holograms) Speaking of which, Jem vs. She-ra?