Girlz Climb???

Kitergal

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wordem.

Life's been so busy ... it's hard to anything but lurk this site from time to time.

I'm completely game for some sort of open invite weekly/monthly all-cc.com gathering at a local crag ... most definitely!

Brianna smile.gif

Ive been searching for other females to go climbing with! I am ready to start leading trad... Only have a few lead pitches under my belt at this point but am ansty to continue trying! Also, I am interested in upgrading my sport level as well as getting some experience on some glaciers....Please PM me if interested! I dont have a car and live in PDX but am more than willing to car pool or take the bus to meet people if necessary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright! We've got some takers for tomorrow night! I don't have my book with me in the office today...where's some easy climbs for us to start with? Suggestions pleezz?? Also..any one able to run some ropes for us? I have a rope, anyone else??

yes...I'm assuming I'm inheriting this job, since Icegirl hasn't piped in yet!! ICEGIRL...WE NEED YOU!

I'm not that great of a climber..so any-one out there who want's to help us out...we'd love it!!

LOREN? you still around?? Breezy...what about your climbing buddies?? think you could convince them to run ropes for us??

I'll buy the first round of beer for those who help out!!

-Marie

Sorry Marie, I am out for this week due to other plans.

Just a thought ... maybe you should consider opening this up to all of cc.com instead of just limiting it to the gals ... I bet you'd have plenty of offers for folks to set up top ropes!

Have fun at the crags tomorrow ... I'll catch you next time! smile.gif

Whoa on the all cc.com thing.

I have enough gear to go around and I can lead trad, run ropes, whatever. It is late in the afternoon to organize all this shit for tomorrow (I actually worked today and pissed my cc.com time down the toilet). I take the bus to work and need to figure out a way to travel, carpool, fly my jet, etc, but maybe we can all at least meet and chat about how to go forward from here. Email me if you are interested or post some ideas.

Let's pull this shit together and quit fucking around. Anyone out there a wedding planner? wink.gif

OK. why did I get stuck inheriting this wreck?? I agree with Breezy..opening it up to all CC'ers would be fun...like if we decided to have a cc fest one night a month.

BUT the majority of the chicks just want to spend girlie time hang'in with the homegurls. Besides..you doods pressure us too much!

So here's the deal. NEXT WEDNESDAY will be the first girlz climb/prana top special/newbie girlies/wtfe you want to call it.

Let's aim for the first wednesday of the month..it's open to everybody...but every other wednesday is just for us girlies to hang out and meet more climbing chicks!!

Wednesday the 11th, First 2005 Girlz Climb. I'll start a new thread come next monday announcing all the details with directions, etc.

I would be game but I live in PDX and sometimes in Corvallis. If you are willing or anyone else for that matter to start something around here, count me in. Anyone else live out here?