must cook dinner

Stavrogin

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peppercorn/mirin crusted ahi tuna with wasabi mash potatoes..ladies luv it

yeah but what a pain in the ass!

if you hadn't waited til the last minute I'd send the whole seduction meal but ....

"Penne al Pepperoni...."

1 Green Pepper

1 Yellow Pepper

1 Red Pepper

1 Small-med yellow onion (or 1/2 a mayan onion)

Slice thin and Saute in Olive oil until tender.

Spoon it all into a blender, add 2/3 cup heavy cream (or 1/2 and 1/2), a little oregano, a little basil, and a little parsley (other spices to taste).

Blend until somewhat smooth (lots of small chunks of peppers and onions (3-4 mm diameters))

Serve over Penne al dente.

Add white wine, a nice salad with some bitter herbs and balsamic vinegar/olive oil salad dressing, good bread, and you'll be set.

Looks like it takes a lot of works, beautiful presentation, goes well with candles, and it won't leave you with that heavy food gut bomb, so theres no digestion delay in the canoodling!

I'd send you the desert and salad to go with them but don't know them off the top of my head!

bigdrink.gif and good luck grin.gif

two of my favorites that my boyfriend's made me are seafoood enchiladas and spicy thai cashew chicken. not things i would normally order in a restaurant but the ones he makes ROCK!!! you'd have to hit him up for the recipes, though. i'd say a pasta with a sauce that requires a little more work than pouring it out of a can (like at least adding sauteeed vegetables and a nice salad) is a very simple yet decent meal. salmon is also a simple one that is perhaps a little more elegant. fajitas are good and easy, too. i love thai food myself. and sometimes steak. mmm, making myself hungry!

• 3 weeks later...