PUB CLUB 1/11/05 SAY GOODBYE TO ken4ord!

Dave_Schuldt

Nevermind. Thanks, Bug, for the land line number.

Although the barmaid who answered the phone only recently moved to The Emerald City, she was reasonably adroit in her orienteering skillz and was able to provide satisfactory, albeit cryptic, directions to the site of libation imbibement.

I just may meet a bunch of you Fokkers yet! bigdrink.gifsnaf.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a really nice time meeting and talking with you guys. Those that I can recall are:

ken4ord, Toast, mattp, AlpineDave, klenke, Gary Yngve, Alpinfox, Dave Schuldt, Brian (CBS), Kelly, and I'm sure there are a few others. Very nice meeting you all.

Those that were pointed out to me that I missed were AlpineK, climberchica, snugtop, and Loose Brie. Sorry I missed you guys.

Loose Brie: Sorry about barging in on you like that. The door wasn't closed completely, and I had just driven 2.5 hours with lots of coffee and no stops. I apologize for poor bathroom protocol... blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Loose Brie: Sorry about barfing all over you like that. I wasn't seeing clearly, and I had just driven 2.5 hours after drinking lots of beer and eating two-week-old pizza. I apologize for poor hurl control... blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

O_W,

Are we entertained now? yellaf.gifyellaf.gif