Bend Pub Club 11/6 - 11/8

bellemontagne

Hey Timm@y and others in the Bend chapter of cc.com...

I'm gonna be in Bend November 6th through the 8th doin work stuff during the day and partying at night. So, is there a chance there will be a Bend Pub Club one of those three days????

Oh, and if anyone wants to climb some super easy stuff, this wanker will probably be at Smith the 9th and 10th.

Sounds good... Mmmmkay?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, will be Smithing it over that holiday weekend. But that's still so far away that I can't even begin to think about even thinking about planning that far in advance...

But until then, I'll be working on training some snaffles to clip bolts for those notorious sporto Smith starts. Are snaffles considered aid or not?

thats a holiday weekend? what holiday? am i retarded, wait i withdraw that last question [Razz]

i'm sure i'll be around, i never leave bend, its my special place. when i go to a town with over 100k people, i break out in hives and have to rub petroleum jelly all over my body to make it go away... you still want to drink/climb with me?

quote:

Originally posted by gapertimmy:

thats a holiday weekend? what holiday? am i retarded, wait i withdraw that last question
[Razz]

i'm sure i'll be around, i never leave bend, its my special place. when i go to a town with over 100k people, i break out in hives and have to rub petroleum jelly all over my body to make it go away... you still want to drink/climb with me?

Yeah, there's a holiday in there somewhere. I know because the grandparents already agreed to watch sneaky fingers and his partner in crime for the holiday weekend - hence the trip to Smiffy!

What you do with your petroleum jelly is your own business. [Eek!]

Actually, I borrowed a book from Tex that should do the trick. I already climbed a grade harder this weekend and all I've read so far is the cover!

After those shoes come in and I've read a couple of chapters I'll be unstoppable! At this rate, DFA will have no choice but to include photos of me in his inspirational calendar. [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

so, when IS stick clipping acceptable? when you don't have a ropegun and are climbing with two dudes who can only lead 5.9?

Seems to me, the style in which one climbs is always one's personal choice.

Off topic, but TLG, get yourself a helmet, and wear it.

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

so, when IS stick clipping acceptable? when you don't have a ropegun and are climbing with two dudes who can only lead 5.9?

Seems to me, the style in which one climbs is always one's personal choice.

Off topic, but TLG, get yourself a helmet, and wear it.

Thank you, mother. TLG, use a stick clip when aid climbing, cause that's what it'll be.

quote:

Originally posted by Ropegun2002:

quote:

Originally posted by Muffy The Wanker Sprayer:

As a member of the recently employed is it wrong of me to look forword to vacations already???
[Wink]

This means you can waste time on cc.com AND get paid.

bwahahaha you mean you're on this site FOR FREE? [laf][Wazzup] that's the funniest stuff I've heard (or should that be "herd") yet.

quote:

Originally posted by Muffy The Wanker Sprayer:

unfortunatly it is not one of those desk type internet acess jobs... when I actualy start working, I will be cut off
[Frown]

my wanton cc.com days are numbered
[Frown][Frown][Frown][Frown][Frown]

Now see fortunately for you and many other chronic sprayers 8 Equals D incorporated is revealing it's new product on Monday that just finished phase 4 testing and approved by the FDA, the "Sprayaderm HC" spray patch. It will be available in various doses, from 10, 20, 30 PPUPD (posts per user per day). The 50 PPUPD patch is still undergoing more testing but should be approved soon. Side effects are equilvalent to suger pill and include but not limited to headach, nausea, and sudden uncontrollable cravings for horsecock.