Bend Pub Club 11/6 - 11/8

bellemontagne

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

What's a stick clip?

A stick clip is a tool utilized by pussy climbers to avoid a *potential* groundfall. Often times you can find sportos wielding these "wanker" sticks when climbing at prominent sport climbing areas like Smith Rock.

quote:

unfortunatly it is not one of those desk type internet acess jobs... when I actualy start working, I will be cut off

my wanton cc.com days are numbered

Wow, congratulations on the job!!! Where are you working??? Did Texplorita draft you into working at the snaffle farm? That wouldn't be too bad (aside from shoveling snaffle shit all day)...

If the snaffle job does not work out, you could always get a job stuffing horsecock...

[ 10-10-2002, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: bellemontagne ]

quote:

Originally posted by bellemontagne:

A stick clip is a tool utilized by pussy climbers to avoid a *potential* groundfall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

i thought it was a tool utilitized by climbers whose brains are bigger than their egos to avoid a potential deathfall.

Oh, I'm just giving those stick clippers a good ribbing! ...And I am a wuss of a climber if there ever was one.

Ohhhh, could we could start another debate on stick clipping...

Congrats on the job SK! Now you'll have more money for gear, star wars toys, and [big Drink][chubit][HORSECOCK]

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

quote:

Originally posted by Muffy The Wanker Sprayer:

thanks... thats the idea
[big Grin]
especialy the starwars guys
[big Grin]

REALLY? I have a chewbacca but I lost the crossbow over at danny's house but it doesnt have any crayon on it or nothing wanna trade?

trade [Confused][Confused] munchkins are 6 and 4 they firmly believe that all grown ups just want to give them stuff [Wink][Razz]