Seattle Area Resoling?

treknclime

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one clear answer... Dave Page, Cobler.

He's the man, been all over, resoled about a million pairs of climbing shoes. $30. Best job possible.

www.davepagecobbler.com

located in ballard

Do not, under any circumstances, go to Dave...he flat out sucks and your shoes will come back looking like a retreaded Michelin tire...

Just go to Ramuta... thumbs_up.gif

i will mention dave's work!! That place screwed up about the easiest pair of shoes to resole...Futuras!! Anyone remember those??? Christ i was ready to kill that fokker!!! I mean how do you screw up that shoe????? I think Lasportiva dropped the concept cuz noone needed to buy new shoes after owning one pair of those....FUCKCKCKCK I'm STILL PISSED ABOUT IT!!!!!!

man, I feel totally dumb now. Nowhere, ever, in any aspect of my life have so many people ever come out so solidly against anything i've ever said ever. I used to mail my shoes to dave while living in Bellingham, and never had any trouble with him, his workmanship, or his 'tude. But, in light of the fierce outcry, I guess it's Ramuta next time.