Christmas Presents

selkirk

grin.gif Ok, as it's that time of year and as usual i'm desperately searching for christmas present ideas for the little misses... any recomendations? Or what are is everyone hoping to find under the tree? (P.S. She rock climbs, does some alpine, hoping to get a couple of big mountains next year, hoping to do some snowshoeing this winter, and of course is a girl which always complicates things.) All ideas appreciated! wave.gif

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a girl and enjoy doing those things too...some of the items that I wouldnt mind getting and thus assume she wouldnt mind either include: new gaitors, ice tools, crampons, soft shell jacket, a cute warm hat, any clothing by prana... You could always pay for a massage, a weekend at the coast or hot springs, climbing gym membership... I have many more ideas....

grin.gif Ok, as it's that time of year and as usual i'm desperately searching for christmas present ideas for the little misses... any recomendations? Or what are is everyone hoping to find under the tree? (P.S. She rock climbs, does some alpine, hoping to get a couple of big mountains next year, hoping to do some snowshoeing this winter, and of course is a girl which always complicates things.) All ideas appreciated! wave.gif

You're thinking of gifts in terms of utility. You should also be thinking about gifts in terms of romantic / sentimental value.