[TR] Rocky Mountain High - Super Bock, Carlsberg, Sea of Gapers 11/29/2004

specialed

Climb: Rocky Mountain High -Super Bock, Carlsberg, Sea of Gapers

Date of Climb: 11/29/2004

Trip Report:

Colin Haley and I went to Canada. There was ice there. We climbed some. Colin led some burley pitches. But I drank more beer. Here are some pictures:

775Rockies_Ice_Winter_04_050-med.jpg

775Rockies_Ice_Winter_04_042-med.jpg

775Rockies_Ice_Winter_04_028-med.jpg

775Rockies_Ice_Winter_04_012-med.jpg

Rock on London

Rock on Chicago

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete tried to peer pressure me into drinking alcohol, but I am well trained by DARE, and I firmly just said, "NO." Sometimes I followed it up with a, "I don't need alcohol and drugs to hide under, I have Jesus."

I know very well that underaged drinking leads to marijuana usage. And we all know that marijuana usage will turn your brain into stir-fry, and make you grow breasts, and turn you into a sick dope-fiend, with semen stains all over your pants from constantly jacking off when you can't find another rape victim.

Pete tried to peer pressure me into drinking alcohol, but I am well trained by DARE, and I firmly just said, "NO." Sometimes I followed it up with a, "I don't need alcohol and drugs to hide under, I have Jesus."

I know very well that underaged drinking leads to marijuana usage. And we all know that marijuana usage will turn your brain into stir-fry, and make you grow breasts, and turn you into a sick dope-fiend, with semen stains all over your pants from constantly jacking off when you can't find another rape victim.

yelrotflmao.gif

Always good to see some quality movie lines like that one!

"Pete tried to peer pressure me into drinking alcohol, but I am well trained by DARE, and I firmly just said, "NO." Sometimes I followed it up with a, "I don't need alcohol and drugs to hide under, I have Jesus.""

You mean Jesus Christ our Dark Overlord? That Jesus?

Or do you mean the Jesus I got some really cool rims from for my Sube?