not my words, but i must agree

glassgowkiss

...Jefferson just raped them.

Do you have any evidence to support that accusation? I've never heard that before. I've always heard that it was a consentual affair (as consentual as sex between a slave owner and his "property" can be anyway).

Sally hemmings was either 14 or 15 when Jefferson first began to have sex with her. Jefferson was 45. Statutory rape at least.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it was just the south that won the election for Bush. Gotta throw in a good chunk of the midwest too. They may not be Yankees, but they sure aren't Rebels. The ranter from the original post didn't impress me too much. He's trying to turn it into an "us vs. them, North vs. South" thing and he's really missing the point. Maybe he can't see past the end of his liberal elitist nose... rolleyes.gif

Time to stop bashing the South. It won't do any good. Love them or hate them, we're all part of the same country. We have a lot more in common with them than we do with people in other countries.

Blue could have won the South with a sound campaign, but "blew" it.

exactly!

bullsit, it is not a part of the same country. it's a third world country supported by federal tax dollars from the north. so why stop bashing them. they do fuck all good for the rest, spread their venomus pesudo-moral religion and fuck shit up left and right. for all i care they are a bunch of half wit imbred heretics, who should have the funding cut off (as well as their dicks to stop the insanity of imbreeding), their asses kicked and all the church pastors tortured and burned. i am fed up with this attitude of "be nice". fuck them, fuck their double standard "morality", fuck christian values. look at the numbers. republicans outspent democrats by something like 40% margin. so where is this money comming from. if you follow the chain of dominos it goes directly to the churches. i don't need some southern baptist to tell me how to live my life and what i should do with it. as far as i am concerned they can shove all their morality up their fat asses mix it with turd and eat it. i had another government telling me what to do for 22 years- that's called communism. in 1980 i created a comunist free zone within a reach of my arm. i am declearing a "christian free zone" now.

5a1a55bd7c2fb_413222-electionmap.GIF.59496aa16d5cebe49c7a0f9c69155407.GIF

Edited by glassgowkiss

I've got a question I wonder about sometimes: Why are rural folks more often republicans? Isn't fiscal responsibility one of the platforms of the republican party? Lower taxes? They get a bunch of farm subsidies. Here's something I found in a simple search. . . 8 out of the 10 states that receive the most subsidies voted for Bush. Do religion and moral issues trump fiscal responsibility and a free economy? Is there something I'm missing? Here's the link

Rank State Total USDA Subsidies

1 Iowa $10,244,276,904

2 Texas $9,860,667,966

3 Illinois $8,652,225,040

4 Nebraska $6,830,966,116

5 Minnesota $6,726,549,061

6 Kansas $6,545,981,847

7 Arkansas $5,190,301,047

8 North Dakota $5,131,540,489

9 Indiana $4,255,103,786

10 Missouri $4,093,848,997

If this is true, why is it that the democrats are the ones who get tarred as the ones who don't want to work for a living, who always are looking for handouts. They are called "tax and spend liberals". Supposedly they are the ones who are in favor of "Big Government". I would say that the reverse is true. Republicans are the Big Government/ Big Brother party now.

That was my question. I'm looking for insight, because I'm just stuck on moral issues as the sole basis for Republican support. War on Terror? Another issue that's difficult to understand due to the much lower risk of a terrorist attack on sparsely populated rural areas. I just don't get it. Any explanations? Maybe I should ask on ascensionist.com, because conservatives are slim pickins around here these days.

for all i care they are a bunch of heretics, who should have the funding cut off, their asses kicked and all the church pastors tortured and burned...i had another government telling me what to do for 22 years- that's called communism.

Your communist masters have trained you well - both philosophically (hatred of religion) and practically (means to justify your ends).

thumbs_down.gif

hej kozak- all i can tell you is to go fuck yourself. because if you were from ukraine you'd know better then write a bunch of sensless shit like that. so take your remarks and shove it up your ass fuckwad. like i said- i created a communist free zone in a 2 meter radius from my person. u are very close to this border- madgo_ron.gifmoon.gifpitty.gif

hej kozak- all i can tell you is to go fuck yourself. because if you were from ukraine you'd know better then write a bunch of sensless shit like that. so take your remarks and shove it up your ass fuckwad. like i said- i created a communist free zone in a 2 meter radius from my person. u are very close to this border- madgo_ron.gifmoon.gifpitty.gif

Time to attend another ClownPunchers Anonymous, Bob.

Abuse ME , that's what sponsers are for. moon.gif

kurwa kozak, mozesz mi wyciulac chuja ty pierdolony buraku. sloma ci z butow wystaje gnido zasrana ty pedale w dupe jebany.

Doesn't the internet rockband.gif You go Bob!

Ok you asshole GOP's, which one of you is willing to admit you don't admire Robin Hood. Democrats just want to steal from the rich to give to the poor. You fuckers just want your handouts in tax cuts and keep it for yourselves. Well FUCK YOU!

The Republican National Committee announced today that the Republican Party is changing its emblem from an elephant to a condom. The committee chairman explained that the condom more clearly reflects the party's stance today, because a condom accepts inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually getting screwed."

Edited by David_Parker

kurwa kozak, mozesz mi wyciulac chuja ty pierdolony buraku. sloma ci z butow wystaje gnido zasrana ty pedale w dupe jebany.

Bil'she zhartuvaty ne treba. Ty brudna, nechesna osoba, "glassgowkiss", povna hnivom ta j zlym. han'ba tobi! Bida tvoyi sim'yi! Nekhaj Hospoda tebe pomyluye, bo tvoye serce temne. Ya shchyro ce kazhu.

Bils'he svarytysya ne budu. Podumaj pro tvou povedinku, ta j slova...