snugtop

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

even better thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

It's time for a divorce. Conveniently enough, most of the blue states are connected to Canada. It is time to turn the tables and leave the south to become the theocratic third world nation that it seeks. The United States is broken. I say that we join Canada and leave the south to revert back to the Confederate States of America.

Edited by snugtop

I invite all of the proponents of this idea to tour through any of the non major-metro areas in CA, WA, and OR and spread the gospel. Please bring a film crew and share the footage.

The footage from the truck stop in East Yakima should be priceless....

Read it. Just replace George III with George II.

thumbs_down.gif He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers

thumbs_down.gif He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

thumbs_down.gif He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty and perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

As a semi-liberal, I'd say I'm in neither stage, just a bit saddened. I reckon we'll lose a lot of ground in some areas that are of particular interest to me (environment, etc) but I'm hoping the Republicans will wake up and stop writing George blank checks for everything. Their fiscal irresponsibility is hypocritical makes the Democrats look like penny pinchers.

I am pretty sure a good chunk of the "red" counties would prefer that Seattle pack up and move to Sweden.

You'd probably be better off convincing Bill Gates to change his name to Bill de Medici and turning the Seattle-area into a city-state. Well, maybe keep Bellevue a part of the provinces.

I'll be happy to ditch Krispy Kreme in favor of Dunkin' Donuts.

Keep your heathen doughnut brands at home!

OK: for the wanna bes. Learn this speech by heart, replace "Joe" with your own name.

Hey.

I'm not a lumberjack, or a fur trader, and I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber, or own a dog sled, and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I'm certain they're really, really nice.

I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American, and I pronounce it 'about', not 'a boot'.

I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I believe in peacekeeping, not policing; diversity, not assimilation; and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.

A touque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch, and it is pronounced zed: not zee – zed!!

Canada is the second largest nation! The first nation of hockey! And the best part of North America!

My name is Joe!! And I am Canadian