Fall Rope Up

AlpineK

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm In. I'll just be getting back from the real Bavaria. It'll feel like I'm still on vacation in Leavenworth-less.

2002 Fall Rope up special Events.....

The JERRY SANCHEZ kicking bag.

Hide and seek with Cavey's keys.

Chug-a-lug with the Capt.

Prizes for the best Snafflehound costume [sNAFFLEHOUND]

More to come.....

[rockband]

I've been to Bavaria. You better get your ass over to the Oktoberfest.

Oktoberfest 92, München.-

Several of us chugging beers in brew tent. Some genius decides we should make a toast about something dumb. One of us insists on toasting the mugs with much efforts (basically smashing them together). On our next toast we smash a few liter mugs and the Kneffler gets his hand cut open. Off to the emergency room for stitches.

Meanwhile my roomdog is hungry for a giant pretzel but has no money. I offer to loan 10 marks as he approaches the preztel man. He takes a pretzel and when the guy confronts him to pay he realizes he has no money again in his pockets. So he gives pretzel man a right hook and goes dashing into the crowd. Later caught and arrested by the Polizie (sp). GENIUS. [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

I've been to Bavaria. You better get your ass over to the Oktoberfest.

Oktoberfest 92, München.-

Several of us chugging beers in brew tent. Some genius decides we should make a toast about something dumb. One of us insists on toasting the mugs with much efforts (basically smashing them together). On our next toast we smash a few liter mugs and the Kneffler gets his hand cut open. Off to the emergency room for stitches.

Meanwhile my roomdog is hungry for a giant pretzel but has no money. I offer to loan 10 marks as he approaches the preztel man. He takes a pretzel and when the guy confronts him to pay he realizes he has no money again in his pockets. So he gives pretzel man a right hook and goes dashing into the crowd. Later caught and arrested by the Polizie (sp). GENIUS.
[laf]

My ass will be flying into munich next wednesday. Right into Oktoberfest. But my plans don't include getting arrested. [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by jon:

Hey Leavenworth is pretty cool too. It's almost in Bavaria. So AlpineKronic at Pub Club did anyone volunteer to take charge in organizing this or are we going to argue about this until the day before with strong arm tactics.

I vote for arguing and strong arm tactics - it just wouldn't seem like a true cc.com event without it.

It's only 4 more hours drive time [Wink] I guess I do have to actualy stay home SOMETIMES [Wink] or allison will acuse me of not feeding my munchies [Wink][Razz]

You'll have to rope up with out me this year boys [Wink] I'm sure you will all morn my absence, have a moment of silence in my honor and a toast " to sk... She is here in spirit" [Wink][Wink]

lworth is the idellic destiantion for the ropeup....

no crappy basalt around is the major factor

the camping in lworth is only about 1893658946572465783458924635765764327856734568934658678465893456893456783456278 times better then the best pretend shit that vantage could ever come up with.....

toilets--lworth

water--lworth

trees--lworth

granite--lworth

close decent grocery stores--lworth

vantage is nice sometimes....but not for groups of people and good camping....

ill help organize, but my time is limited right now....but can and will help

erik