Do you  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, if i woman doesn't show interest ... well, i would assume she's probably not interested. moon.gif

Lawgoddess answer me this question.

When I was a strappin teenager (almost 20 years ago) I went to several dance clubs. I noticed girls laying on the outside assuming they wanted to dance but were never asked. So I asked them. They always turned me down!

Now why would a person go to a dance club and not dance?

so you think that just because a person goes to a dance club they should want to dance with just anyone? hellno3d.gif i'm not trying to be a bitch, but i would rather dance alone than with some strange guy i'm not interested in - no matter what he looks like.

Ummmm.....I don't know old you are. About 20 years ago if you danced with yourself you were considered weird.. nowadays that is stigma no longer applies. So the culture was that you came to a dance club to dance or maybe pick up on somebody. These girls would come to the dance club by themselves (in a group), leave with themselves (in a group), and never dance.