Deebait

jordop

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, just like Cheney lied about Saddam on national tv, the Chimperor LIED tonight.

From the debate:

KERRY: Six months after he said Osama bin Laden must be caught dead or alive, this president was asked, "Where is Osama bin Laden?" He said, "I don't know. I don't really think about him very much. I'm not that concerned."

BUSH: Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those exaggerations.

Whaaaaa??????!!!!!!! Are you sure about that Georgie? Because I seem to remember this:

BUSH AT MARCH 13, 2002 Press Conference:

"I don't know where he [bin Laden] is.You know, I just don't spend that much time on him... I truly am not that concerned about him."

Well, just like Cheney lied about Saddam on national tv, the Chimperor LIED tonight.

From the debate:

KERRY: Six months after he said Osama bin Laden must be caught dead or alive, this president was asked, "Where is Osama bin Laden?" He said, "I don't know. I don't really think about him very much. I'm not that concerned."

BUSH: Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those exaggerations.

Whaaaaa??????!!!!!!! Are you sure about that Georgie? Because I seem to remember this:

BUSH AT MARCH 13, 2002 Press Conference:

"I don't know where he [bin Laden] is.You know, I just don't spend that much time on him... I truly am not that concerned about him."

That bit is in F911; anybody who saw the movie was saying "whhoooooaaa" shocked.gif

I thought the moderator was the worst among the three debates. And why did he bother asking questions about faith and their wives? Please. Those questons had no place. There were a couple questions regarding foreign policy when the debate was suppose to be centered on domestic issues. And WTF!? Not one question on environmental issues, which is a stark contrast between the candidates.

Yeah, I liked Gwen Iffil better as a moderator, she was a real hard-ass.

I liked the faith question, though, since there always has been speculation about Bush following that little voice of God in his head, and Kerry hasn't had a chance to talk about his religion much. People do want to know what role faith has in these guys' decision-making.

I think it's a metal brace to keep him from slouching and scowling. Did you notice how ramrod-straight Bush was trying to be in this third debate? Also makes a great antenna for receiving messages from Cheney deep in his underground lair.

Body armor is not a bad idea... but the head is totally unprotected, so it would hardly be worth it.