arrrggghh

minx

THE CHICK IN THE NEXT CUBE IS CRUNCHING ON ICE CHIPS. IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE. SHE'S BEEN DOING IT FOR AN HOUR! SO SHE DOESN'T SNACK ON ANYTHING. OMFD IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gif

Edited by jon

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll call the play-by-play, Capt. Caveman can provide color commentary.

fine, fine, that'll work but i get 75% of the royalties. or one of you fine lads can over here and take care of her latent sexual needs. where's layton when ya need 'em?

ken-nope it's not someone you know. she's got the annoying continuous laugh covered though!

I'll call the play-by-play, Capt. Caveman can provide color commentary.

fine, fine, that'll work but i get 75% of the royalties. or one of you fine lads can over here and take care of her latent sexual needs. where's layton when ya need 'em?

ken-nope it's not someone you know. she's got the annoying continuous laugh covered though!

gug yellaf.gif gug yellaf.gif gug yellaf.gif gug yellaf.gif, right you are.

Fine then. First we'll need a young nubile female intern for our video project, then let's see ... two bottles of rum, some nitrous oxide, two pounds of honey, some flour, an ounce of columbian, and no Michael Layton, he's to busy thinking about masturbation or fucking dead things anyway.

special- if your own sex life is lagging these days, take a look at the above post. you're just making this way too complicated. there's already 2 women and ice chips-the rest of that is just superfluous. tongue.gif

Edited by minx