For Greg W, myself and others

Scott_J

WWII and Soviet war with Finnland:

...The Soviet Union had demanded limited areas of Finnish territory and when Finland did not give them through negotiation, the Soviet Union set out to take them by force...

There was a belief in Russia that the conquest of Finland would proceed like a military parade and preparations had not been made for a prolonged war, at least not for one to be fought in a wilderness of snow drifts and bitter cold. ...

The Finnish will to fight, demonstrated for a second time in the Continuation War, indicated the possibility of waging a guerrilla war if the Soviet Union had attempted to occupy Finland, and the discovery of weapons caches showed that potential guerrillas all over the country had more than their bare hands with which to fight. An occupied Finland would have become a perpetually open wound, said Molotov.

If you care to read more click here http://www.geocities.com/ojoronen/AREDSNOW.HTM

and read about the Suomi sisu. I could write more but why. Those of you that understand will know and those of that don't never will. Hoorah to the 3 Gs.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The finns rock!!! Crews would take out t28's w/ crowbars and gas bombs...jam the track so it couldn't escape and burn 'em alive inside...

couldn't catch them on skis...summer was what really beat the finns...

Edited by RuMR

Bjork's fahqin' hot! Has anyone seen her video where's she's naked, singing some freaky stalker lady shit, wearing an obscenely copious strands of pearls through piercings all over her body? Yowza!

Back on the topic of Finland, I'm going there in October. Could this help me understand?

Bjork sucks.

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

You suck.

Hey, whoa, WHOA! Let's not make this all personal and shit. I mean this is the Internet, we have standards to adhere too. I don't want to bring this website down several notches and resort to name calling. Let's keep this civil and stick to the issues of contention here.

Regardless of the fact that she is from Sweden, or whatever, Bjork sucks ass. She's only surpassed in horrible girl music suckiness by Tori fuckin' Anus. And if you disagree with me, you are liberal moonbat chick music lovin' fucktard shitpantses.

am90041.jpg

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y