• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
layton

New Guidebook Beta Request

Shameless self-promotion. Why should anyone send YOU info for a "book" that "isn't going to be published"? It sounds like all you're trying to do is pad your own dossier and scoop lines.

Edited by Spliffy

On the same subject I am once again gathering images for the "Stone Nudes of cc.com" 2005 calendar. Ladies please PM me with your image submissions. Or also PM me if you need help being photographed.

Mike;

I like your idea and wil be happy to support it with any beta I can provide from the Maz or WA Pa areas. Did you see my revised topo for Gato Negro after I re-routed the second pitch earlier this summer? It now is a nice .10ish face rather than the 5.8 thrash from before.

Good luck, Scott

Due to serious setbacks on a multimedia slideshow i'm putting together, I gotta put this project on hold.

Please keep suggestions coming, however.

still on hold due to the fact my computer is older than heck, and also waitin' for the new beckey to come out

since drul is a hermaphadite the photographing would be tasteful!

the "Shaved Llama" photos have been removed from the calendar due to the fact that when the llama is shaved, it resembles a baby orca. fruit.gif

Well, I still am planning on doing this. I just haven't had any free time to work on it.

right on! i look forward to seeing it. if you need a cragging partner around oregon this summer any time i am climbing much harder free and would be up for some stuff. let me know!

dude, shouldn't you be studying for chiropracty school or some shit?

this has to be one of the best thread resurrections of all time! yelrotflmao.gif

oh, also any good beta gets lost in a mound of crap

lol, thats what "search" is for wink.gif

Ok, I've decided to scrap this idea. I don't have the time, patience, and more importantly, the memory of the beta on pretty much any route i've ever climbed to pass it off as reliable beta.

Stay tuned for a new thread for others to pick up my idea.....