Required Reading

Fat_Teddy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you're the one who doesn't have the balls to go fishing without a gun! the_finger.gif

Come with me

1) Try and keep up.

2) If something attacks you, I will let it maul you.

3) If you brag about your SAT score or your last Engineering midterm test, I will duct tape you to a tree and cover you in fish guts to see if cougars really do hate the smell of fish guts...

wave.gif

I scored 670 (99 percentile) on the verbal SATs

yelrotflmao.gif

obviously you failed the math section... if you got 670 and it was 99% and crackhead got 710.... did crackhead get >100%? Geek_em8.gif

Hey asswipe...he said 99th percentile, ie, better than 99% of the people who take it. Duh. rolleyes.gif

Motherass...I keep forgetting that the SATs are out of 800 each not 700 each (so, yes, I failed the math yelrotflmao.gif). Actually they used to be out of 1400 and I was reading something about this in a time magazine from a few months back and got that number stuck in my head.

So, I meant 770. So you suck it crack! the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifwazzup.gifbigdrink.gif

Oh good god, this is getting truly nerdy.

In my defense I dated two cheerleaders and the prom princess. yelrotflmao.gif

and DAMN...8 hundo on the math is fucking impressive. From all those practice SATs it seems there is always some damn trick one that fucked me.

Edited by JoshK

LOL...no, I'm just dumb, I swear.

I was actually fucking stunned with what I got on English. I always thought I was better at Math. Dad has a masters in mathmatics and momma's got an english degree. Guess I got her genes or something.

Oh... by the way... I carried my piece into forest lands today. Cought some really nice cutties and didn't really feel like lugging them back to the trailhead in a cougar infested area... I am NOT Canadian... nor do I attend a junior college... nor have I ever. Come with me...try and keep up.
HCL.gif

Posted by willstrickland

I have stated before that I believe Iran, Pakistan, and N. Korea are more of a threat to us than Iraq ever was. All it will take in Pakistan is one coup...a coup that has already been attempted on Musharaf twice. One coup, one jihad jerky ascends to power, and they have the nuke. As far as harboring terrorists I believe Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Yemen, and Pakistan are far worse than Iraq ever was. I think this administration was more focused on trying a strategic way to democratize the region than on any clear/imminent/gathering threat. They had ready-made excuses to invade Iraq...and to be honest, Saddam deserved to be swept from power for failing to adhere to the UN resolutions, firing at our planes patrolling the No Fly Zones, etc. The rush, and the criminally poor planning are my beef. When you are the best fighting force in the world, how can you not provide your troops with the equipment, planning, training, and numbers to do the job properly? The administration is the one who have failed our troops, not those who opposed sending them into a rushed, poorly planned war without a broad level of international support and assistance both militarily and financially.

Will is right, however, he left something out. With our troops tied down in Iraqnam Saudia Aradia gets more unsable by the day. The Wahibi (sp?) sect of Islam is very scarry.

Yeah

Hey --I served four years in the Army Infantry (1975-1979). Can I criticize Bush and Dumsfeld? I'm really enjoying watching this administration go down in flames. the_finger.gif

Of course you can. Unless you live in many of the other countries in the world, where they do not allow their citizens to own weapons or to vote.

Then if you disagree they take you out and kill you.

Are you an American?

Yes_

No__

If no, we they will be by to pick you up immeidately. wazzup.gif

Just to clear up the "Fat Teddy" namesake dealio, I'm pretty certain that he's referring to Sen Ted Kennedy, affectionately wink.gif referred to as "fat teddy" by those on the right.

And cracked, Josh, and Scott...nobody cares about your test scores...how good was your football team? That's the true measure yelrotflmao.gif

Just to clear up the "Fat Teddy" namesake dealio, I'm pretty certain that he's referring to Sen Ted Kennedy, affectionately wink.gif referred to as "fat teddy" by those on the right.

And cracked, Josh, and Scott...nobody cares about your test scores...how good was your football team? That's the true measure yelrotflmao.gif

Yeah, I was commenting on his name "theodore", not the wonderous ted kennedy.

Our football team sucked, but our basketball team was awesome. Not that my 5' 10" ass had much to do with that. smile.gif

Oh... by the way... I carried my piece into forest lands today. Cought some really nice cutties and didn't really feel like lugging them back to the trailhead in a cougar infested area... I am NOT Canadian... nor do I attend a junior college... nor have I ever. Come with me...try and keep up.
HCL.gif

Get a life dumbass.

Hey man... I never bragged about my test score! Don't lump me in with those moon bats!!! boxing_smiley.gif

Absolutely right.

Except for football. That's a good warm up sport for hockey season.

• 2 weeks later...