Same stupid stuff

Steamer

quote:

Originally posted by Steamer:

Has anyone else noticed that the same people continually post about the same stupid shit?

Screw you, Steamer. I hope 10 cougars fly in courtesy of D. Geeting, beat you liberally w/ horsecock, retrobolt your johnson, and whine about it later.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it you two... you scared steamer off before he told me where I can climb in Nevada City California... have to go... I will explode if I don't climb. You two are in so much trouble NOW!!!!! [Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Wink]

[ 07-01-2002, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: sk ]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Damn it you two... you scared steamer off before he told me where I can climb in Nevada City California... have to go... I will explode if I don't climb. You two are in so much trouble NOW!!!!!
[Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Wink]

Ooooooh. Come on, sk, spank me...HARD!!! [Eek!]

Well, since sk seems to have commandeered this topic away from Steamer, who was asking a rhetorical question anyway, I'll give her an answer. Donner Summit is not too far away, and there is just a great array of crags there on very nice granite, nice temperature up there too in the summer. Plenty of nice cracks to groom up your trad self-image [big Grin]