annabelle is going for it

lummox

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just figure that climbing the South Col route in 2004 is a lot like running a triathalon; impresive, but not to an extreme state.

a lot of shit is extreme you mo-ron. i have even eaten extreme ranch doritos. that is pretty extreme.

Bottom line is realtor/endurance athlete AB took a shine to this sport and figgered it all out right quick. While y'all are worrying about whether she posed for photos or not, or whether her tools were scratched or not, or whether she was crunchy enough to be a REAL climber, she done went to the top of the world.

So,Baddog, since you seem to feel that she is a capable climber, here is a question... If you remove the sherpas from the climb, remove your p whipped horny factor for her and say this was a self supported private climb of Everest... Can you honestly tell me you would rope up with her on Everest?

There is no way in hell I would, dude. And trust me that The Helpless Hottie act gets old real fast on a climb.

And I repeat...take out your p whipped horndog factor...

Griz, define "capable." She made it up E. I don't think she is experienced or a technical prodigy. She is a naturally tough endurance athlete. I am not speculating on this. She already said she relies heavily on the Sherpas--few on E do not. I really do not know if this climb was self supported or not. Her family is in the banking industry. Strings may have been pulled but I think she mainly set the stage herself. I await further news about how she really "performed" up there.

Everybody is arguing stuff we all already know: you don't actually have to be a much of a climber at all to get dragged up Everest, it takes a shitload of money, and most of us would probably take the chance if given it.

That still doesn't mean I'm gonna buy the bullshit about her "following her dream." She didn't growup dreaming of climbing everest or anything like that. She saw an opportunity to get pseudo-famous and score a free trip and a bunch of marketability and she took it.

The main point that I think people are missing here is she is NOT THAT GOOD LOOKING!! wink.gif Go compare the studio photos and the actual real life photos. She ain't all that! moon.gif

The main point that I think people are missing here is she is NOT THAT GOOD LOOKING!! wink.gif Go compare the studio photos and the actual real life photos. She ain't all that! moon.gif

ahh. grasshopper failed to snatch the stones. pitty.gif

it is the mind that is the greatest errogenous zone. or some shit like dat. moon.gif

I ARRIVED BACK AT CAMP AT AROUND 5.OOPM HUGGED TASHI TO DEATH AND LOOKING EXTREMELY DISHEVELLED AND SHEEPISHLY OFF TO STAKE OUT A PLACE FOR THE BATHROOM I BUMPED INTO ANDREW LOCK WHO WAS GETTING READY FOR HIS SUMMIT ATTEMPT AND HE WANTED TO COME AND DO A POST SUMMIT INTERVIEW.. HE WAS COMING TO INTERVIEW ME IN MY TENT IN 2 MINS!! I HATE BEING CAUGHT SMELLING LIKE A POLE CAT AND HAVING JUST ARRIVED FROM A 17 HOUR EXERTION AND DEFINATELY WASNT FEELING OR LOOKING MY BEST.

ANDREW IS PRETTY CUTE SO I FLEW INTO MY TENT TO TRY AND LOOK A LITTLE BETTER BUT HE ARRIVED BEFORE I COULD DO A THING! DID A TEARY INTERVIEW WITH HIM AND WISHED HIM LUCK ON HIS SUMMIT AND THEN bla bla

you can't make this stuff up laugh.gif

I ARRIVED BACK AT CAMP AT AROUND 5.OOPM HUGGED TASHI TO DEATH AND LOOKING EXTREMELY DISHEVELLED AND SHEEPISHLY OFF TO STAKE OUT A PLACE FOR THE BATHROOM I BUMPED INTO ANDREW LOCK WHO WAS GETTING READY FOR HIS SUMMIT ATTEMPT AND HE WANTED TO COME AND DO A POST SUMMIT INTERVIEW.. HE WAS COMING TO INTERVIEW ME IN MY TENT IN 2 MINS!! I HATE BEING CAUGHT SMELLING LIKE A POLE CAT AND HAVING JUST ARRIVED FROM A 17 HOUR EXERTION AND DEFINATELY WASNT FEELING OR LOOKING MY BEST.

ANDREW IS PRETTY CUTE SO I FLEW INTO MY TENT TO TRY AND LOOK A LITTLE BETTER BUT HE ARRIVED BEFORE I COULD DO A THING! DID A TEARY INTERVIEW WITH HIM AND WISHED HIM LUCK ON HIS SUMMIT AND THEN bla bla

you can't make this stuff up laugh.gif

Hey, where'd you find that? It's not in her journal. I want to read the entire final chapter of "Bonfire of the Vain." wink.gif

Hey, where'd you find that? It's not in her journal. I want to read the entire final chapter of "Bonfire of the Vain." wink.gif

ya know: i would swear you care despite the 'strong girl' diss you threw down some days ago. girls are wierd wazzup.gif

I've been reading this thing since I became aware of the link. I find it fascinating on a couple of levels. Not sure if I'd want to meet the woman, but reading about her fretting about the status of HER HAIR, on EVEREST, is riveting stuff.

I didn't diss the strong girl anyway, actually I pointed out that she was dissing other strong girls, which is considered poor sportsmanship by girls.

I've been reading this thing since I became aware of the link. I find it fascinating on a couple of levels. Not sure if I'd want to meet the woman, but reading about her fretting about the status of HER HAIR, on EVEREST, is riveting stuff.

I didn't diss the strong girl anyway, actually I pointed out that she was dissing other strong girls, which is considered poor sportsmanship by girls.

and you are welcome (since i gave you the headsup on annabelle). wave.gif

and i know what you wrote the other day about strong girls. lighten up francis. rolleyes.gif i mean 'psycho'. evils3d.gif