IGNORE LISTS

Dru

Yeah... someone sent me a PM asking about conditions on a certain route on a certain peak - so I try to reply only to find out this clueless person, that I have never sent a PM to, for some reason has me on their IGNORE LIST!!!!!

Well [Mad][Roll Eyes][Frown] I GUESS YOURE JUST GONNA HAVE TO CLIMB IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THEN WONDER BOY!!!! [Frown][Mad][Roll Eyes][geek]

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudes PM said the snow was sketchy and they backed off Saturday cause they were scared [Eek!] and the rock looked scary too [Eek!] and that it was 70 degrees [Roll Eyes] I dunno 60 is pushing it... [big Drink] its a couloir you climb up it [big Drink][Wazzup] how is that for beta!!! [Wazzup]

quote:

Originally posted by Juneriver:

C'mon Dru, give us a name so we can seriously trash talk him
[Razz]

It was Juneriver actually [Razz]

No Im keeping it a secret in case dude put me on Ignore list accidentally or something. Dude wanted to know abnout Central Coulour on Joffre. Send me a PM saying "No longer on ignore list" and I will supply the requested Beta. Otherwise Too Bad. [laf]