That's my dog!!!

skykilo

I thought I'd share this special moment with all of you:

RedRocketRepresent.jpg

That's right, Panama's gettin' it!

Hot little red nose bitch, too.

I know he'd be unfaithful if he had the chance (He's a dog.), but at least he ain't trying to hump my leg any more. rockband.gif

Maybe I'll get flamed about dog overpopulation, and blah blah blah...

Well that would be great. But what about people overpopulation? You can get out of my business and take a step toward fixing that problem yourself. boxing_smiley.gif

snugtop.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog sex rocks. He chases her, he claws her into position for the mount, and then he goes at it with everything he's got. cantfocus.gif

Yeah, they get stuck. I just leave him there, though. After I get my kicks and pictures, I bail and let Mocha's owners deal with the aftermath... cool.gif

They got their own little love games, ya know?

Panama chases her, goes for the mount, but she's busy chewing a stick so she charges him with the teeth bared and a vicious snarl. So he goes and pisses on a tree or something, but five seconds later when she's found a new attraction he's back on that ass. If he gets more feedback, he might give her a little warmup with the tongue before he takes another stab at it. With his enthusiasm, though, the only possible outcome is that the red rocket will prevail.

My dog's so mellow now. He seems to have realized that chasing his balls just isn't all that great.

Maybe I'll get a picture of them stuck together later this week...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...