Kill Bill II review?

snoboy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first one sucked balls, the second one kicked ass.

I'm wondering if going back and seeing the first one again with a "spaghetti western" type mindset might make it better. I definitely had that mood going on when I hit the theater for "2" and caught some of the laughs I might have missed. Quentin used a lot of corniness on purpose in these movies I think.

thumbs_down.gif Tarantino movies are pretty good; other directors imitating Tarantino movies are ok; but Tarantino imitating himself gets a little old. If you liked the first one, nothing in II will offend though. Mebbe it'll make a good party DVD?

first one sucked balls, the second one kicked ass.

I'm wondering if going back and seeing the first one again with a "spaghetti western" type mindset might make it better. I definitely had that mood going on when I hit the theater for "2" and caught some of the laughs I might have missed. Quentin used a lot of corniness on purpose in these movies I think.

YEPPERS!!! grin.gif

Muffy laughed her cute little ( tongue.gif SHUT IT BUDDY) ASS off fruit.giffruit.gif

I liked both Kill Bill 1 and Kill Bill 2.

2 is a little less violent, alot more character development. But has more "creep-out" to it: black mambas, buried alive...yikes!

David Carradine is pretty damn funny in his old age!!

I still can't get over her hands.. everytime I see them I still see HUGE THUMBS blush.gif

long thumbs. not huge. and her feet are freaky long and her big toes are crooked. she aint perfect like heidi klum who basically shits ice cream she is so sweet. hahaha.gif

no I mean HUGE, had you seen 'Even Cowgirls Get The Blues" (one of her early movies, BAD movie...GREAT book) you would know what I mean cool.gif