Hot and Republican - does it get any better?

jja

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems you are less interested in actually having a proper debate and more focused on beating the shit out of those who don't agree with you and trying to ram your opinion down my throat as fact. Well, I signed off on people like you long ago (that includes being a person like you, which I was)

CALVIN_KNEELING-2466.jpg

We're getting sick of the NRA and it's crap, and you're fighting a losing battle. It may not be next year, or 10 years from now, but we'll have guns outlawed or severly restricted sooner or later. wave.gifwave.gifbigdrink.gif

Josh,

I think you'll discover, 'someday', that it is folks who are not NRA members you'll have the most difficulty collecting firearms from. Some of us just like to avoid being on 'membership lists'...if you know what I mean.

I derive solice from the notion that left-thinking kids like yourself tend not to reproduce. moon.gif

"Burning Bush" yelrotflmao.gif

With that cover, I'd call that more of a warning than an editorial...

Oh, whoops, I'm getting on topic again... I take a strong personal stance on private ownership of guns, and everyone who thinks differently than me is a mouth-breathing inbred extremist!

Ok, I feel like I've participated now.

Ask and ye shall receive:

LeAnn-Rimes-2.jpg

Thanks Will, I've been slacking lately in keeping this thread at least tangentially on topic. I see you found the same website I did thumbs_up.gif

Great website, haha what a bunch of oinkers!

Hey how did you skip by this one? "Condi" Rice, the token African-American "babe" on the republican hot babes page. See how inclusive repub pervs can be? grin.gif

condoleeza-rice5.jpg