sick of climbing.

sexual_chocolate

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i kinda suck, but i'm pretty good too, so i don't know.... maybe you inadvertently make a good point though, that i've somehow begun to think of climbing only in terms of improvement, which seems to often sap my psych and inspiration. ahh yes, return to movement, apart from "accomplishment". That might be one thing....

I don't know what to say about the work thing....

but no, my heart hasn't been singing enough lately! Maybe it's time to teach it some new tunes....

Well i kinda suck, but i'm pretty good too, so i don't know.... maybe you inadvertently make a good point though, that i've somehow begun to think of climbing only in terms of improvement, which seems to often sap my psych and inspiration. ahh yes, return to movement, apart from "accomplishment". That might be one thing....

I don't know what to say about the work thing....

but no, my heart hasn't been singing enough lately! Maybe it's time to teach it some new tunes....

find a difrent way to look at climbing...chill out stop to smell the roses, teach someone to climb...

aparently you need to post on cc.com more wink.gif

If applicable, a change in climbing venue is always good. Even outside of climbing, a visit to someplace completely new always recharges me, because it takes me outside my element and shows me things I had ignored or was unaware of.
DID some one just say ROAD TRP????? fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

honestly sexy, I think you may have a case of the end of winter blahs... I get that every year, all restless and yucky, I think I hate to climb, that I can't climb that everything sucks and then it warms up outside and I get to play outside in the sun and it seems to get better.

to you bigdrink.gif and to be rrealy cheesy and lame (but this is what mustang sally always tells me when I am all weepy and being lame) BE EXCELLENT TO YOUR SELF cool.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

i've somehow begun to think of climbing only in terms of improvement, which seems to often sap my psych and inspiration.

this is probably one of the most common reason for burnout. when it happens to me, i find that long alpine moderates are the best cure.