PERSONAL ATTACK!!!

Bronco

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It appears that the faller didn't want to trouble himself to walk far from his truck, so using four wheel drive, he got just as close to his target as he could get before he parked. Good thinking! thumbs_up.gif

This is common practice, dude.

It's also common practise to drink Thund3erbird, but that don't mean it's a good idea... savvy?

Every day is a dangerous day working in the woods.I've done just about all the different jobs there are to do logging,and it does seem kind of spooky sometimes.When a timber sale is cut,a good faller will try to fall the trees all in one direction,laying the trees across the fall line of the slope as much as possible.Sometimes the logs will lay out there for several weeks or even months until the yarding crew can get to them.Every season,loggers are injured by logs that have just lain there for weeks,and then for no discernible reason,suddenly go rolling down the hill and crush someone.But what this guy did was just plain lazy,careless and stupid.I can't believe he's standing there with his faller's wedge in his back pocket.In fact I can't believe he hasn't had an accident or two before this. rolleyes.gif

It appears that the faller didn't want to trouble himself to walk far from his truck, so using four wheel drive, he got just as close to his target as he could get before he parked. Good thinking! thumbs_up.gif

Brian you're kind of clueless about this stuff. If you had all the time in the world then you shouldn't make mistakes like that, but in the real world people fuck up. In a work environment like the one in the picture you need to move fast and constantly make judgement calls based on you're experience. If you don't work quickly you'll loose your ass on a bid job, and working quickly eventually leads to fuck ups.

My advice to you is stay in the office and leave real work to others. wave.gif

Also this is why businesses carry insurance. wink.gif

That's what you get for driving a big gas guzzling piece of shit.

Wazzup with the personal attack on the guys vehicle! Of the few people who have a good justification for driving a 4X4, I'd say a logger is right up there. Let's see you get 4 guys, thier lunches and equipment up 20 miles of logging road to the job in whatever "economical" POS you drive. the_finger.gif (nice troll butt muncher)

And catterd, the guys who put in logging roads generally don't take time to put in parking spots so you park wherever you can. You're having a good day when you can actually turn around and not have to back up the 20 miles to the pavement.

I'm with you Bronco. Loggers need pickups or bigger trucks. If you want to slam suburban fucks then thats fine, but don't be dissin on real workers.

If loggers quit cutting down trees and creating ugly clearcuts then they wouldn't need big ugly polluting trucks. the_finger.gif

I'm with you Bronco. Loggers need pickups or bigger trucks. If you want to slam suburban fucks then thats fine, but don't be dissin on real workers.

If loggers quit cutting down trees and creating ugly clearcuts then they wouldn't need big ugly polluting trucks. the_finger.gif

So do you wipe your butt with toilet paper or do you use a sponge. the_finger.gif

So do you wipe your butt with toilet paper or do you use a sponge. the_finger.gif

he's flexible enough to use his tongue like a cat or a felcher