Not a poo thread... Yet.

fenderfour

Let's get a few things straight about using the men's room:

1. After pissing, wash, with soap. So you turned on the tap and ran your hands under the water, Congratulations, you know have wet dick germs all over your hands. For effect, jam your hand in your pants right before your shake your boss's hand. I bet he will be impressed.

2. It doesn't matter if I'm tall, I'm not gonna look. I don't want to see your toolkit more than you don't want to show it to me. Really.

3. After visiting a stall, wash, with soap. It amazes me that people don't have some sort of instinctive programming about this stuff. Generally speaking, if you have had your hand in your ass, you should wash it.

4. No eye contact. I really can't stress this one enough. There you are, standing at a urinal doing your thing, and someone makes eye contact. Suddenly, you are no longer taking a leak, instead you are in public, touching yourself.

5. My space is my space. Don't lean on urinal dividers. If I am trying to piss and someone leans in on my space, they may end up with a wet shoe.

-discuss-

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Fender, germs are everywhere. Sweet dreams. grin.gif

I went on a hike a while back and forgot my tp, so I borrowed my buddy's. Anyway, he has a little bottle of that waterless germ-killer "purifier" stuff in his "kit". I thought, "hey, pretty good idea". But then realized that you are mostly protecting just the other people in your party, but are still open to getting someone else's poo germs in your gorp, on your rope, on your pipe, unless of course they all have the little bottle o' Purell too. It's sorta like a shovel on a ski trip, or being able to escape the belay, good safety items, for the community but not necessarily for yourself. bigdrink.gif

A couple of things that bug me about public bathrooms:

1) I'm in the bathroom to use it not strike up a conversation and meet people.

2) Bathrooms that have dryers for your hands instead of towels. I don't want to touch the handle on the door of those who haven't washed their hands. (psycological or not)

...just to name a few

sorry Timm@y, but the West Village shitters stink like something died in there, worse than Meadows or T-Line.

I saw a funny one today at work, a guy in a suit comes in a flips his tie over his shoulder before using the urinal.... confused.gif WTF... is the tie too short? Is his manhood too short... is he too short and his tie too long, Discuss

Let's get a few things straight about using the men's room:

1. After pissing, wash, with soap. So you turned on the tap and ran your hands under the water, Congratulations, you know have wet dick germs all over your hands. For effect, jam your hand in your pants right before your shake your boss's hand. I bet he will be impressed.

2. It doesn't matter if I'm tall, I'm not gonna look. I don't want to see your toolkit more than you don't want to show it to me. Really.

3. After visiting a stall, wash, with soap. It amazes me that people don't have some sort of instinctive programming about this stuff. Generally speaking, if you have had your hand in your ass, you should wash it.

4. No eye contact. I really can't stress this one enough. There you are, standing at a urinal doing your thing, and someone makes eye contact. Suddenly, you are no longer taking a leak, instead you are in public, touching yourself.

5. My space is my space. Don't lean on urinal dividers. If I am trying to piss and someone leans in on my space, they may end up with a wet shoe.

-discuss-

Now I agree with all but the first... I mean its my swang, Its thoraly cleaned and put into clean draws twice every day. unless I'm out somewhere where dirtbaging is involved, in which case fuck it I'm probably doing and eating things that will give me worss digestive problems than a few pecker germs... If your mr. winky is that dirty, than you got bigger problems. Do you think the women think about such thing before puting in their mouths? I know I don't when I stick the womens kooter in mine! Do you say; "um... hold on, don't stick that in your mouth it might be infected with some sort of germs. let me go wash it up first." Talk about a mood killer!

Experiencing this kind of shit everyday, I must contribute to the "not poo" thread. A few thoughts, questions, comments:

1. Why is it that every guy at my job seems to have to take a dump at the same time? I mean what the fuck?? Is that possible?

2. NO SOCIALIZING WITH OTHER GUYS IN THE BATHROOM WHILE ONE'S ABOUT TO DROP A STINKY. THAT'S ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SICK.

3. Do guys save their most explosive smelly Peristaltic fruits just for work or what?

4. This has been said before but for God's sake, if there are empty stalls, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TAKE THE STALL RIGHT NEXT TO ME?!! Gross.

4. Sitting on a pre-warmed toilet seat grosses me out to no end. I'd rather practice the matitunal squeeze than sit on some other dude's butt warmth. Yecchh. hellno3d.gif

I just want to poo in private and in quiet soltiude madgo_ron.gif

a survey i once saw said that if there is another guy in the washroom 80% of guys will wash hands after peeing but if alone the percentage dropped to 20%.

speaking of bacteria did you know those hot air blowers have like about 50 species of bacteria on average growing in them and when you use the blower, you blow bacteria all over your hands..... shocked.gif

if raised in a sterile environment with no bacteria ptresent the human organism will develop severe auto-immune reaction and allergies as the immune system, desperate for activity, begins to attack other parts of the body and harmless substances. bacteria are good. let your kids play in the dirt, eat yogurt, and don't wash your cutting board every day. wazzup.gif public service announcement

The bathroom has a lot to do with it. If i'm peeing in my buddy's yard or in their bath room then no washy, but if i'm down town at some pub and my shoes stick to the floor then fosure washy. if I have to touch anything in the piss covered area then yeah, but if its a nice clean, automated bathroom then do big thang when your handlin' the shwang...

a survey i once saw said that if there is another guy in the washroom 80% of guys will wash hands after peeing but if alone the percentage dropped to 20%.

speaking of bacteria did you know those hot air blowers have like about 50 species of bacteria on average growing in them and when you use the blower, you blow bacteria all over your hands..... shocked.gif

There is a crock of shit if I ever heard it. Tests have been done that show more bacteria on the hands after using the blower than when using towels. The reason for this is not that you get the germs from the blower, but that you never got your hands clean at the sink in the first place. Paper towels are able to remove additional germs that the blower could not.