Mounties Drop Coils on Your Head Beyotch!

willstrickland

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dig the 'im-goin-to-make-sure-he's-really-effed-up 'spotting' technique. check it out, glacier rated sunglasses on in the shade in a cave, and i quaratanee he's seriously fighting back the pump of keeping his arms out. that dude needs his 'coil catcher badge' hangin off his pants revoked.

HANPK20.JPG
All these guys started the trip in eurotrash neon clothing. This photo is direct evidence of depletion of the ozone layer and a cronic acid rain problem. One of them has even resorted to wearing some sort of plastic tarp for a hat.

I like the sassy yet modest approach the fellow on the left has chosen with the bright red golf shirt just barely peeking out of his grey polypro. Accessorizing with a red bandana and ice axe just emphasizes that this is a man of action AND style. Notice how he is ever so subtlely blocking the bearded guy behind him? He's an alpha for sure. Keep an eye out for him in the mounties Intermediate coarse pictures, he's going places!

Keep an eye out for him in the mounties Intermediate coarse pictures, he's going places!

perhaps, but the large piece of driftwood he seems to be toting around is rather inexplicable. Also, the guy third from the left outclasses him since he made it up there with one leg. One leg! Imagine the difficulty of buying one gaiter and giant polypro tube sock. Imagine the ridicule endured back at the clubhouse.

I like the sassy yet modest approach the fellow on the left has chosen with the bright red golf shirt just barely peeking out of his grey polypro. Accessorizing with a red bandana and ice axe just emphasizes that this is a man of action AND style.

Wow fern, you could write for J Peterman tongue.gif

I like the sassy yet modest approach the fellow on the left has chosen with the bright red golf shirt just barely peeking out of his grey polypro. Accessorizing with a red bandana and ice axe just emphasizes that this is a man of action AND style. Notice how he is ever so subtlely blocking the bearded guy behind him? He's an alpha for sure. Keep an eye out for him in the mounties Intermediate coarse pictures, he's going places!

wazzup with the armpit bandana anyways? is it his gang colors? wazzup.gif

The flipp up sunglasses just show that this man is ready to take on all the elements. He is brass and daring with such retro style.