Proof that my kid will be a Climber....

scot'teryx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greg---ya must not have any kids. Funny, for years I was the one talking like Greg, bitchin' about kids on planes, etc. Once you have a couple of of your own, it's like joining the club.

Don't presume to know, dude. I disagree.

Greg, sorry to hear about the ball crushing accident you had a few years ago that will prevent you from ever having children, and rendering you into a complete and utter shithead. But don't worry...even though you're less a few nuts, you're still a man, sorta. The world is very pleased that you will never be having children. the_finger.gif

I had thought for awhile that cc.com had lost it's flair,got to big, to many forums etc... Then I read this and howled, then I see another post with SWF and 6 pages of pure humor. Thank god cc.com of old is back.

Oh yeah, great pic scott but in a year or so you will be hiding that gear and prolly saying "get out of my garage"!!

Greg---ya must not have any kids. Funny, for years I was the one talking like Greg, bitchin' about kids on planes, etc. Once you have a couple of of your own, it's like joining the club.

Don't presume to know, dude. I disagree.

Greg, sorry to hear about the ball crushing accident you had a few years ago that will prevent you from ever having children, and rendering you into a complete and utter shithead. But don't worry...even though you're less a few nuts, you're still a man, sorta. The world is very pleased that you will never be having children. the_finger.gif

the_finger.gif News Flash: balls are intact and working fine. I'm cocked, locked, and ready to rock!!!!!

Greg, You must not have a mom.

I was raised by Charlton Heston and John Birch.

Didn't they just apply for a marriage license in San Francisco? wave.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif was that charlton wearing the veil?

You ARE an insufferable bitch aren't you? Whatever man is saddled with you must have done something very, very bad to deserve such karmic retribution. hellno3d.gifthe_finger.gif

Greg, You must not have a mom.

I was raised by Charlton Heston and John Birch.

Didn't they just apply for a marriage license in San Francisco? wave.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif was that charlton wearing the veil?

You ARE an insufferable bitch aren't you? Whatever man is saddled with you must have done something very, very bad to deserve such karmic retribution. hellno3d.gifthe_finger.gif

yes he did. he joined the NRA once and now he has to pay for it. some how he doesn't complain when i make he gets his "retribution" every night evils3d.gif

oh and thanks for the compliment. wave.gif

Edited by minx

There seems to be an abundance of milk-toast men in the PNW these days. Personally I'd never put myself in any kind of subservient position with a female; mentally or physically. It's just not the way God and Charlton Heston intended it.

good thing i don't believe in god or charleton heston