SWF seeks climbing partner/teacher

snugtop

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are worse than the climber I dated! It's hysterical that you think I'm fake. It is annoying that no one has replied honestly though.

It don't matter. Noone's interested in associating with a little itty bitty gym climber. I do know some midgets who post here, but they climb trad and shit.

You guys are worse than the climber I dated! It's hysterical that you think I'm fake. It is annoying that no one has replied honestly though.

It don't matter. Noone's interested in associating with a little itty bitty gym climber. I do know some midgets who post here, but they climb trad and shit.

yelrotflmao.gif

wow! ouch! you should be nice to the new imaginary girl.

a-gal moved back to minnesota or wherever

girlclimber still posts here

i dunno whatever happened to climbergirl33? confused.gif

got an e-mail from cg33 last week. hoping to hook up and climb with her again soon. she just thinks you're all a buncha wankers. too bad, you guys are missing out.

thanks muffy. you rockband.gif

lets not forget even with a less transparent come-on than this everyone figured girlclimber, climbergirl33 and adventuregal were fakes too and they all turned out to be real yellaf.gif

Were they? I usually have trouble telling if someone is real or imaginary even after I meet them in person.

mushsmile.gif

i'd stick w/that. real people are kinda creepy

I take a gymnastics class for adults. And, since you asked, I take yoga too. I have a truck to drive my dog to the dog park. I didn't realize I needed to be "original" to find a climbing partner. Sheesh--you people are really mean!

Sorry, but my idealism has been tempered by the reality of the depravity that lurks just below the surface around here.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

and Layton, I think your a fake too, and I've even done keg stans wichya...

how snug is to snug when talkin bout top anyways?

I got a innerfitterött truck too... hahaha.gif

snugtop, Where ya from there darlin?