chucK

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

D80GI6C81.jpg

AP: 2/3/04 Washington, DC. Today Donald Rumsfeld testified before the Senate Defense committee. Rumsfeld described his "ride-along" in a B2 that dropped precision guided weapons on southeastern Kirkuk. "So I chomped down on my cigar, pulled the bomb release lever and waved bye-bye to those fuckin' towel-heads! HooAHHH!!"

D80GI6C81.jpg

"The flight deck was bucking like little Cindy ridin' Major Johnson. Junior just eased her around, dropped gear and then the flaps and "eeek" a 3 pointer with the sweetest little tail hook you eber saw. Man, was I proud of the little sumbitch. Didn't he look mighty sweet in that flight suit? Karl sure knows how to pose 'em. "

D80GI6C81.jpg

see the stealth fighter cruises through like this and..and check this out - this other even faster stealthier fighter (if that's even possible) comes through zap zap! bam KAAABOOOM BAM! f'ing bells of freedom ring and flags drop down with country music and big macs appear out of nowhere...it's worth at LEAST a trillion bones