Another Car Theft

marylou

Woke up this morning to find my s00b had been stolen while I slept.

If anyone sees an '87 SW, light blue, Yakima bars on top and a bumper sticker in the rear window that say "Regime change starts at home" please feel free to call the cops. They suspect it may be in Everett due to a stolen car found close to my house this AM.

Only cool part of the story: officer who took the report was nice enuff to drive me into work this morning. We had t make a stop to deal with a crrime in progress, my cop lady cuffed the dude and handed him off to the downtown guys, all while I watched from the car. It was like being on "COPS." shocked.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer about your car, allison.

Did you all know that you can go down to your local PD and ask to go for a "ride-along" with an officer on duty? I did that a few times. The best one was when I selected southeast Yakima (local drugs/gangland sector) as the target cruise area for the Saturday night/Sunday morning shift. Lots of COPS action that night, lemme tell ya'!!

Bad boys, bad boys. Watcha gonna do?

Woke up this morning to find my s00b had been stolen while I slept.

If anyone sees an '87 SW, light blue, Yakima bars on top and a bumper sticker in the rear window that say "Regime change starts at home" please feel free to call the cops. They suspect it may be in Everett due to a stolen car found close to my house this AM.

Only cool part of the story: officer who took the report was nice enuff to drive me into work this morning. We had t make a stop to deal with a crrime in progress, my cop lady cuffed the dude and handed him off to the downtown guys, all while I watched from the car. It was like being on "COPS." shocked.gif

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif OMG shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Did you all know that you can go down to your local PD and ask to go for a "ride-along" with an officer on duty?

Everyone should do this at some point, preferably in a skankier part of town. Warm summer nights are the best. Gives a whole new perspective on what cops have to face and put up with on a daily basis.

That is so suck.

An 87 Subaru is worth, like, at LEAST 500 dollars madgo_ron.giftongue.gif

(I have a 90)

'91 is worth $3211 US. Salvage value is only $250. I know this why? Because mine was totalled last week.

Sorry about your ordeal ML. Sucks to walk outside in the a.m. and go..."Dude, where's my car?"

I do that every time I have to go to a shopping mall (which, thankfully, isn't very often). cantfocus.gif

I do that every time I have to go to a shopping mall (which, thankfully, isn't very often). cantfocus.gif

I know you Mr. Roark, you love hanging out at the mall. Wandering through Nordstroms, The Bon, and lets not forget, Bath and Body Works!! yelrotflmao.gif

Well, good quality loofah sponges are important to me. the_finger.gif

I know you Mr. Roark, you love hanging out at the mall. Wandering through Nordstroms, The Bon, and lets not forget, Bath and Body Works!! yelrotflmao.gif

hey mr. roark only wants the finest clothes to wash when he's doing laundry

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Mr. Roark is actually my other secret shoe shopping buddy. It takes a lot of moral support to ask for size 13 pumps, but I'm always will to provide him that.

Mr. Roark is actually my other secret shoe shopping buddy. It takes a lot of moral support to ask for size 13 pumps, but I'm always will to provide him that.

Well, Nordstrom's did start as a shoe store.

Heh, police called a couple hours ago.

Picked up my beloved old s00b about 6 blocks from home, minus her (new) CD player, some burned CDs, and my parking change.

The guys were nice enough to leave my Forest Pass, my Serengeti sunglasses fruit.gif and strangely they didn't steal my slowshoes. hahaha.gif They also were nice enough to park it in someone else's off-street parking so it would get called in ASAP. The locks weren't broken, and they left it locked. Must be that notorious Seattle politeness thing.

Could have been a lot worse.