beer guzzling in tacoma

erik

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Engine House # 9 is at 611 North Pine. Ask a local, but I would guess it is easier to drive around via hiway 16 unless you know Tacoma (though I successfully followed the direct variation last time we were there).

Here's the topo:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?zoom=6&mapdata=xU4YXdELrnBMEWv5zwDIAHdMzuAgfv%2bcK2EHbWa9eb8112fy0Nm%2bfVkCMTdN83qaa1Cn7oSWpDeYA5OqUrGwWNIOoU0oXcKN8%2fBAvJgM6spiHcoz5asnJ xWTdnfYK7he8Lt3ooeH2JYPoEDoOIrTKtGrwYEXagFfTa3j6EqdDuiyrNxDU8ciu%2bT3D5yvymlDCq%2fLci6PJ6JrUoXe7T4xqbhL3TvBhlLFljzRZtROlkZXRWPr3jLfqY65NVmwjkkiPF1uZZ4AsWTG4ZuV2jbWAXQZ%2f9PsHZVz5YH ch8DQWi245TT39Eo97smPVaWmfC5s%2f1SSXoafVKpPKCn%2bhMMryHArNlEFLtBscLevedo6x9U%3d

OK, so I tried but I can't get the URL to work. Unless the good fairy helps out, you'll have to go to mapquest or yahoo maps and do it yourself.

No photo, but here's a guidebook reference:

http://www.nwbrewpage.com/wabpubs/Engine9.html

[ 04-30-2002, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: mattp ]

On days like today when the weather is so nice I think we should seriously consider having pub club in the Index parking lot or some other climbing area. BYOB and the first people there get to set up the TRs on all Godzilla and all those LTW classics.

Seriously. [big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:

Next week! Index is Eastside!
[big Drink][big Drink]

i think due to the low turn out of the eastsiders maybe we need to choose an alternate location....how about the bit and spur in springdale utah??? i hear there is good climbing near by and some colorful locals...sadly enough the beer is weaker then lambone, but just like lamebone we will have to deal with what we get.......

Those bar-guys are bluffing. Wednesday, not tuesday, is their busiest night which is when they have the trivia contests. I know this because I am a regular barfly there. [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][laf][big Drink] If a few people show up and grab a bigger table around 6 or so, it shouldn't be a big problem. And you can even sit outside if you want. The college kids will eventually show up after dinner sometime, lured by the cheap drinks and word of the presence of Erik, Dwayner and Alpine K. (But if the rumor gets out that the effortlessly-cool MattP will be there, we definitely will have a crowd control problem. so hush-hush on the "Attmay EePay is in the Ousehay".

[ 04-30-2002, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Dwayner ]

quote:

Originally posted by Matt:

On days like today when the weather is so nice I think we should seriously consider having pub club in the Index parking lot or some other climbing area. BYOB and the first people there get to set up the TRs on all Godzilla and all those LTW classics.

Seriously.
[big Drink]

I LIKE THIS IDEA!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Matt:

the first people there get to set up the TRs on all Godzilla and all those LTW classics.

And we could wear helmets with our names on 'em, so people pissed off at our gang roping would think we were musketeers. [big Grin]