music you listen to

lummox

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to hear a rockin' duet between Hank Jr and Brian Johnson. Introduce it with Hells Bells ringing in the background, getting louder and louder, then they'd break into a rendition of 'Honky Tonkin', all the while Angus is running his ass off on top of the speakers in Aussie school boy uniform, then cap it off the entire number with explosions from 'for those about to rock, we salute you' cannons.

I'd like to hear a rockin' duet between Hank Jr and Brian Johnson. Introduce it with Hells Bells ringing in the background, getting louder and louder, then they'd break into a rendition of 'Honkie Tonkin', all the while Angus is running his ass off on top of the speakers in Aussie school boy uniform, then cap it off the entire number with explosions from 'for those about to rock, we salute you' cannons.

Sounds AWESOME! thumbs_up.gif

Terminal uniqueness. Self-congratulatory back slapping. Narcissistic personality disorder. Self gratification as end-in-itself. Colossal circle jerk of gigantic proportions. Or is that redundant?

Umm, it's pretty much incomprehensible. Are we still talking about tunes we're listening to? wazzup.gif

My musak depends on my mood, I guess....

Latly, Pennywise 'full circle'/ Jet'self titled'/ JayZ 'the black album'/ OutKast 'speakerbox'/ White stripes 'Elafent'/ NIN 'downwardspirel'/ Godsmack/ ACDC 'back N black'/ Vowel Movments/ Live ' secretsimodey'/ Willie Nelson/ SexPistoles/ and OF COURSE FOR THE PIT CREW UP NORTH THE COUNTING CROWS! hahaha.gif

ChrisT said: The Shins "Chutes too Narrow"

I switch between that and TV on the Radio's "Young Liars" EP compulsively. And once in a while I listen to "Oh, Inverted World" so that I don't become too one track minded.

If you got the change, they're playing in your town this weekend...at Showbox. I'm treating my son and three of his friends to the show on Monday. wave.gif