MUFFY"S DIARY

sk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

big orange box...cement walls....grey cubicles...

exercise and food on site...

security at the door...

mandatory overtime....

sure feels like prison to me....

i'd thank or be offended by the survivor reference...but i've got no clue who that is...no reality shows for me...

Wow What a LONG ass day at work today. I am sleepy too as I stayed up way too late last night. Climbed hard fell off my 5.9 project cry.gif POOR ME. I had yogart for lunch and some butter cookies YUM.

Wouldn't it be cool to illustrate it with pictures!!

290319-my%20sucky%20day.JPG

5a1a559f53d5a_290319-mysuckyday.JPG.e0589aff69a5066fc3c43527c478a6fa.JPG

Edited by scrambler

december 19th 2003

mood today is a little bi polar. I am so stoked to have skis.. I am so bummed that I wont see my baby's for 10 whole days cry.gif eating a yummy breakfast of peach yogart. Rhino has been giving me shit all morning for not wanting to climb at the gym (again) this week. I did my time this week. I want to see Return of the king tonight. I was thinking this morning about all the things I have to be greatful for. CC.com is definatly up on my list. I have said it before and I willl continue to say it. I love cc.com. I have met wonderful peop0le, and learned so much on the site. when I have had a need, people have come threw and donated things that I have needed. When I have needed some one to talk to, there has been some one there with a bit of wisdom or a joke. Of all the things in my life...it is the people that are in my life are what I find most valuble. This holday season has been a dificult one for me. Thank you to BillyGoat Marrylou and snoboy, ducknut, Jon and tim and of course Trask And MINX grin.gif and everyone else to. fruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif If love were money i would be a rich rich woman wink.gif ya I know this is all cheesey and shit, but I would rather count my blessing than my bruses today wink.gif

the_finger.gifLOOK BITCH IF YOU DON"T KNOW DON"T ASK.. follow the sage advice in your auto sig and sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

Sounds like you have a serious problem wanting attention. And you should watch who you are calling a 'BITCH'. FUCK OFF AND DIE ATTENTION WHORE boxing_smiley.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif I SO KNOW WHO YOU ARE the_finger.gif